Time to next dose wallpaper's :) . There they are :

Wallpaper nr 5

afterhoursbackground5nn4.jpg

Wallpaper nr6

afterhoursbackground6tt2.jpg

P.S
soon I share next wallpapers :whistle:

:loveah:

Totty! Nice one! Perfect accompaniment to Trance. She can lay on my desktop any day...

hmmm.... car bimbos... Can't say that I like them.... don't get me wrong I am not saying that she's not attractive, but most of them that I have come across aren't overly bright. I just think using "sexual inuendo" if you might call it to sell things is stupid in my mind... then again I guess whatever allows you to put food on the table at the end of the day is what matters most.

I'm sorry! But I had to do this one...

:wow:

I just hope you see the artistic side of it... :lol:

I'm sorry! But I had to do this one...

:wow:

I just hope you see the artistic side of it... :lol:

Yeah we see ;) That's fantasic ... she have nice ass :) ... I mean nice hand with logo AH.fm ;) :whistle:

Cheers

Yeah I just got some random chick to let me paint on her ass. :lol: Just kidding of course!

Photo of the harbour at Newhaven...

With a few effects because my camera is crap! :lol:

Still really love the one with the beach/ocean with that massive rock in the middle... its my most favorite of them all!!!

Another...

I scabbed this photo off the net so kudos to the people who made it, tag on the bottom right.

Another...

I scabbed this photo off the net so kudos to the people who made it, tag on the bottom right.

Thanks for sharing the wallpapers. They are great. Do you think you could resize the above wallpaper as well as the one that Dan likes to 1920 x 1440 size? Cheers!

Back