AH wallpaper

The beach van krisvandrinken is set als my wallpaper yet..
******* AWESOME...
verry nice trancy wallpapers

Thanks for sharing the wallpapers. They are great. Do you think you could resize the above wallpaper as well as the one that Dan likes to 1920 x 1440 size? Cheers!

Hey Jedreck,

Cheers :) I shall see what I can do later, I'm not so sure the purple sunset one will be able to be resized as high as that, 1600 x 1200 would be possible though. I'll start making them higher resolutions :lol:

Hey Jedreck,

Cheers :) I shall see what I can do later, I'm not so sure the purple sunset one will be able to be resized as high as that, 1600 x 1200 would be possible though. I'll start making them higher resolutions :lol:

Actually that size is good. I think that I was looking at the wrong attributes on the other wallpapers. Thanks so much friend!

Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy with one thing or another LOL!

Both in 1600 x 1200

(I know the city one looks quite a bit different but hopefully it's just as good :lol:)

Hey friend, no worries or rush. Sorry if I put any pressure on you... I didn't mean it that way. Thank you for resizing them, will check back when I get home from school. Cheers!

Hey friend, no worries or rush. Sorry if I put any pressure on you... I didn't mean it that way. Thank you for resizing them, will check back when I get home from school. Cheers!

Hey dude! Not at all, no problems! I have just not been able to spend as much time on here as I would like to do :-( Oh well!

Anyways, no probs, no pressure :lol:

onebeats Your desktop is cool (I mean wallpaper :D :p )

abstract , dude Your pics be cool to , specialy this from Havaii :D :p

Cheers !! :)

love them all, and archived aswell in case forums goes down :p

Looks like my accnt was deleted or something :(

here's resize:
5ycnih.jpg
Louis vuitton purse patterns.. LMAO!

nice wallpapers ! keep em coming

im using the one with the beach

8b78myv.jpg

:super:

Back