AH wallpaper

Had a little trouble with the background of the one you sent Rodzio so I started from scratch to make the map better and I included the psd in this post, so that you have every layer. If you want to remove light bevel from "AH", edit ah layer first, then hide all other layers and do magic wand on AH again, then you can re-edit ah. For the rest you can move, resize and recolor as you please :wink:.

AH.FM5-600.jpg

For download of 2560x1440 - Click Here
For PSD with all layers of the above - Click Here

Thank you. I'm mega impressed :friends:, now is your wallpaper on my desktop in a laptop and smartphone :smile:

Had a little trouble with the background of the one you sent Rodzio so I started from scratch to make the map better and I included the psd in this post, so that you have every layer. If you want to remove light bevel from "AH", edit ah layer first, then hide all other layers and do magic wand on AH again, then you can re-edit ah. For the rest you can move, resize and recolor as you please :wink:.

AH.FM5-600.jpg

For download of 2560x1440 - Click Here
For PSD with all layers of the above - Click Here

:thankyou: Amazing work!

Wow guys, these wallpapers are stunning. I use them on my laptop and I feel so good to watch AH.FM logo every day and almost every hour:love: xD.

I was thinking just a little darker and having it rest on her arm. Almost there

Back