AH wallpaper

tcn86: ...oy da... eshe i pics...

43032363089384661074.jpg

:sorry: but i can't.I've made this wallpaper like 2-3 weeks ago and don't have the photoshop file anymore

Hi,

I have a request can someone make a wallpaper for me, AH.FM on my laptop? :) For those interested, I will give more information.

Yours Rodzio

Wow so many awesome pictures. Please upload more so I can steal it to my album :super:

Been a while since I posted a wallpaper, I messed around a bit :wink: Hope you like it

AH.FM-ForFun1-600.jpg

AH.FMForFun2-600.jpg

AH.FMForFunWithout-600.jpg

Full 2560x1440 3 versions (edit as you please) :smile:

Been a while since I posted a wallpaper, I messed around a bit :wink: Hope you like it

AH.FM-ForFun1-600.jpg

AH.FMForFun2-600.jpg

AH.FMForFunWithout-600.jpg

Full 2560x1440 3 versions (edit as you please) :smile:

great job, the second pattern is simply sensational. I have a question that could do the trick to add another logo which would you sent in?

great job, the second pattern is simply sensational. I have a question that could do the trick to add another logo which would you sent in?

Sure what do you want to add?

Had a little trouble with the background of the one you sent Rodzio so I started from scratch to make the map better and I included the psd in this post, so that you have every layer. If you want to remove light bevel from "AH", edit ah layer first, then hide all other layers and do magic wand on AH again, then you can re-edit ah. For the rest you can move, resize and recolor as you please :wink:.

AH.FM5-600.jpg

For download of 2560x1440 - Click Here
For PSD with all layers of the above - Click Here

Last edited:

Back