Position: 635 Avenger - Climax (Lightened Mix) Points: 19 Votes: 7

too much vocals...

my votes :(
Position: 313 Activa - Remember Points: 116 Votes: 40
Position: 45 Aly & Fila - Key Of Life Points: 988 Votes: 306
Position: 253 Foundry - Fountain (Dima Krasnik Remix) Points: 155 Votes: 45
Position: 103 Georgia - Ode To '99 Points: 446 Votes: 140
Position: 635 Avenger - Climax (Lightened Mix) Points: 19 Votes: 7
we live our own world! let them play pop, trance will always own cheeze!

this is mine

Masters & Nickson featuring Justine Suissa - Out There (5th Dimension) (Daniel Kandi Remix) Points : 594 votes : 180
Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation Points : 743 votes : 215
Georgia - Ode To '99 points 446 votes : 140
Embrace - Embrace (Ferry Fix) points : 243 votes : 77
Markus Schulz versus Andy Moor - Daydream (Lemon & Einar K Remix) points : 777 votes 275

its funny because none of them i voted went to the top 20 :blink:

we live our own world! let them play pop, trance will always own cheeze!
yeah, the problem is that the ASOT tunes have a huge influence on a many "trance" DJs, which is why the cheese is so overplayed...

yeah, the problem is that the ASOT tunes have a huge influence on a many "trance" DJs, which is why the cheese is so overplayed...

yeah, and the guys that are called top dj's are killing trance, bringing all this pop cheese to trance with remixes of tracks like this one: The Killers, the worst track i heard in my entire life:P:P:P:P

For me Armin and ASOT is over, as Tiesto and PvD, now i call them pop remixers:P:rofl:

my opinion is that people just stick to certain producers and dj's, they dont listen to other stuff around, like if they listen to Arnej, all the listen to is them, they dont take their time to open their ears to newr producers or new sounds

yeah, and the guys that are called top dj's are killing trance, bringing all this pop cheese to trance with remixes of tracks like this one: The Killers, the worst track i heard in my entire life:P:P:P:P

For me Armin and ASOT is over, as Tiesto and PvD, now i call them pop remixers:P:rofl:
armin once in a while plays massive choons, but he plays cheezy stuff for the fans out there, since they over power uplifting tramce:yawn: orjan kills everything he touches, remixes and his productions, above and beyond is getting to cheezy also, shah is the only thing left out there, and in out world, Miller owns all of the cheeze stuff, he eats is with his chilli cheese fries:lolz:

armin once in a while plays massive choons, but he plays cheezy stuff for the fans out there, since they over power uplifting tramce:yawn: orjan kills everything he touches, remixes and his productions, above and beyond is getting to cheezy also, shah is the only thing left out there, and in out world, Miller owns all of the cheeze stuff, he eats is with his chilli cheese fries:lolz:

last two asots were the same: in the first hour I thought that I will go sleep but the second one was much better but now I really don't have positive opinion about that, if people vote for tracks similiar to pop

maybe next year... ;)

Shah? blahhh too cheesy to lately:P

last two asots were the same: in the first hour I thought that I will go sleep but the second one was much better but now I really don't have positive opinion about that, if people vote for tracks similiar to pop

maybe next year... ;)
hour one is progressive, hour 2 is trance, sometimes.lol. next year i bet its going to be worse if it contiues to go this way.
Shah? blahhh too cheesy to lately:P
Verano (Fast Distance Remix) cheeze, i beg you pardon, thats uplifting my friend, his choons kinda cheezy tho, but hos trance hour in his show is massive, i give him props on that.:super:

hour one is progressive, hour 2 is trance, sometimes.lol. next year i bet its going to be worse if it contiues to go this way.

Verano (Fast Distance Remix) cheeze, i beg you pardon, thats uplifting my friend, his choons kinda cheezy tho, but hos trance hour in his show is massive, i give him props on that.:super:

depends on music and producers :)

producers there are alot, good music? :wacko: only a few out there also, but enought to kill the cheeze!

trust me, I had some time this year when I lost my faith in good trance ;)
everything is changed

trust me, I had some time this year when I lost my faith in good trance ;)
everything is changed
same thing happened to me like in the middle of the year, armin played alot of cheeze, and also some other producers, not until i discovered paul miller, it changed the whole thing around, and found some sets in torrents that were massive, and then it grew even more, but now again, im starting to loose hope on good trance, Tyas, Miller, Aly and Fila, O'Callaghan, Kandi, Patterson, and other producers are still keeping it alive.

This is what I predict. Trance will become a subgenre of pop, that is inevitable. BUT there will always be the underground not-so-mainstream trance that is the true meaning of it. The same way mainstream rap is really bad but the underground type is the real good rhyming-with-a-cause rap.

same thing happened to me like in the middle of the year, armin played alot of cheeze, and also some other producers, not until i discovered paul miller, it changed the whole thing around, and found some sets in torrents that were massive, and then it grew even more, but now again, im starting to loose hope on good trance, Tyas, Miller, Aly and Fila, O'Callaghan, Kandi, Patterson, and other producers are still keeping it alive.

so I was right :hug:

AvB does not do it for the love, he's fallen for the dough and the glory.

Well..at least that's what I think.

But ok, I won't be a hypocrite, when I first started listening to ah.fm, some of his vocal stuff did catch my ear for a week or so..but after that the non-vocal stuff truly impressed me again..it made trance more personal..

This is what I predict. Trance will become a subgenre of pop, that is inevitable. BUT there will always be the underground not-so-mainstream trance that is the true meaning of it. The same way mainstream rap is really bad but the underground type is the real good rhyming-with-a-cause rap.
people just dont take their time to explore other producers, i love paul miller, but still i cheat on him listening to other producers, i explore the trance scence, the pop people just stick to the same stuff, thats the bad part
so I was right :hug:
trance is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to them:hug:

Back