ASOT Tune Of The Year prediction

This has to be one of the worst Shows ever. Anything after 2006 I've been bored with ASOT. ASOT 2006 Top 20 mix was terrible, some great tracks, but this one is even worse, altho it is better than last year (2008), I can help but wonder, why are there are so many pop tracks?

The most random one is the Armin's raped and 2 second job version of Human.

But No Dk :(. Also Dash Berlin are pure Pop and House and NOT Trance.

Anything after 258 has been boring ASOT episodes for me IMO

Its a good thing I have AH.FM :D

Expect man on the Run to be in the top 20 of this year unfortunately because Armin is seriously, overkilling the track, aren't people getting bored of it?

Last edited:
^^ Agreed :friends:.

Man on the Run, On a Good Day, Photograph, Out of the Sky... They are great tracks, and always get me going when I hear them in a set. But, they are just being raped to no end :(.

Paul Miller Pres. Motion Blur - Chieftec (Original Mix), Fast Distance - Pacifica (Temple One Remix), and Blue Tente - Let you Go (Mindsoundscapes Remix) would be my pick for best tunes of the year. Mind you, they are also current favorites, so my choice may be a little bit biased :P. Mind you, I don't think those tracks are quite what ASOT would call "good", as they aren't on every 16yo ravers ipod and finding their way into every second set :P.

Regardless, AH.FM DJ's need to keep doing what they are doing, they are the best of the best :super:. We can complain about ASOT as much as we want but AH is what matters most!

Last edited:
Ashley Wallbridge & Andy Moor feat. Meighan Nealon - Faces

That's gonna be the one.

enough said.

That's gonna be the one.

enough said.

hahaha...i always like a good joke :ee:

That's gonna be the one.

enough said.

Great tune but i prefer the Ben Gold Remix :)

For me though top tune on ASOT i'd say tyDI Feat. Audrey Gallager - You Walk Away

Back