• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L A Z A R U S
profile.jpg

In The Mix
:bow::bow::bow:
:bow::bow:
:bow:

The Big Boss, the man behind BFTD, Rise Above & The Rebirth Session... the master of build it up mixing! I really love his long sets, 'cause they started slowly & chill & build it up to true trance power & some hard explosions at the end! :love:
Thanks mate! :bow: :bravo:

I hope you all enjoy the set - it's not specifically Defcon focussed as such - when I do milestone shows I this I generally look back over all the tracklists from all of them and remind myself of tunes I might otherwise have forgotten :music:

So expect some vinyl, some classics, some Defcon, and hopefully lots of music you enjoy! :banana:

Lazarus - Defcon Recordings Day - Back From The Dead Episode 150

1. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (DeCode remix) [Defcon]
2. Emery & Kirsch - Lose Yourself [Enhanced]

Back from the days when men were men, trance was trance and Gareth was both :P

I hope you all enjoy the set - it's not specifically Defcon focussed as such - when I do milestone shows I this I generally look back over all the tracklists from all of them and remind myself of tunes I might otherwise have forgotten :music:

So expect some vinyl, some classics, some Defcon, and hopefully lots of music you enjoy! :banana:

1. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (DeCode remix) [Defcon]

So expect some vinyl, some classics, some Defcon, and hopefully lots of music you enjoy! I LOVE THIS PART!!!! :clap:

1137 Listeners ~ 12 Defcon Recordings Day - Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 150 on AH.FM

http://www.discogs.com/Emery-Kirsch-Lose-Yourself/release/3381802 :book:

Emery* & Kirsch* ‎– Lose Yourself

Label: Enhanced Recordings – Enhanced002
Format: 2 × File, WAV*
Released: 20 Jun 2005
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance

Gareth Emery
Gareth Emery
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Gareth Emery

Genres: House / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Aliases: Cupa, Digital Blues, GTR, Rue De Gar, Runaway (2)
In Groups: Lange vs. Gareth Emery, Wirefly

There are currently 130 users browsing this thread. (61 members and 69 guests)

danmark_ori, Darlene+, Warmonger, Zayni+, piccoli+, Above1stBase+, soundbarrier+, Mercie22, boww!, Vicky Wood+, Cloud 88+, Ascania, livewithtrance, Jellyfish+, Paul Todd, 2badism, Above the Clouds+, LittleMou5, Lokki+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, 4Seas, Trance Nation+, CICA9THC+, Vempele, oxerion+, Uplifted, masterstefan, acidzone, Lazarus+, Oyashiro, Tyoma, LazarusFan+, Crow35846, gp1+, Shakaw, AD4E, Nickel, c00l.d00d+, TranceLover2010, Enriqueday, Regallion, zzllik, StevenSuffern, Roman Anokhin, Smereka, Faycal Sitail, gmalovestrance0312+, Merkanto Merkantov, Teejoo, adrianek323, Luki Luciano+, alfurez, DykiE, tracezi+, jhachiro, Neutronix+, bj3y, healey_russell, Nick Newman, bostero111, Schwaaaz

Last edited:
This tune I've played for my friend Stella - she is the reason BFTD didn't end after 86 episodes and arranged for it to come back on Afterhours in the first place :)

In many ways, it's down to that that Defcon even exists all this time later, so I hope you will all join me in wishing her all the very best as she's also not very well at the moment. :grinning:

Emery & Kirsch - Lose Yourself (Original Mix) :blink:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

You like femme vocals... Hello Sunny dear!! :hug: I just love the music behind, its awesome and vocal not so bad as well... :dancing:

Hello Zayni:hug::hug: Yes, I love those femme vocals:megacrazy::choon::music: Hows it going today?

This tune I've played for my friend Stella - she is the reason BFTD didn't end after 86 episodes and arranged for it to come back on Afterhours in the first place :)

In many ways, it's down to that that Defcon even exists all this time later, so I hope you will all join me in wishing her all the very best as she's also not very well at the moment. :grinning:

Get well soon, Stella!!! :)

i have her on my FB, but never saw here in here for some time:)

Back