Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This tune I've played for my friend Stella - she is the reason BFTD didn't end after 86 episodes and arranged for it to come back on Afterhours in the first place :)

In many ways, it's down to that that Defcon even exists all this time later, so I hope you will all join me in wishing her all the very best as she's also not very well at the moment. :grinning:

of course, i miss Stella a lot!!!!!! <3

Back from the days when men were men, trance was trance and Gareth was both :P
:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Lazarus - Defcon Recordings Day - Back From The Dead Episode 150

1. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (DeCode remix) [Defcon]
2. Emery & Kirsch - Lose Yourself [Enhanced]
3. Lewis Dodkins - Solstice [Mondo]

I'm just eating now but I'll be more active again shortly :)

Hello Zayni:hug::hug: Yes, I love those femme vocals:megacrazy::choon::music: Hows it going today?

Very energetic, and Defcon day not giving me a minute to rest, if you know what I mean... all good, Sunny!!! :mml: :mml: :choon:

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Lazarus - Defcon Recordings Day - Back From The Dead Episode 150

1. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (DeCode remix) [Defcon]
2. Emery & Kirsch - Lose Yourself [Enhanced]
3. Lewis Dodkins - Solstice [Mondo]

I'm just eating now but I'll be more active again shortly :)

you are touching in something too:lol::lol::lol:

I love the music, but i really love when this music is shared with people, which love it :love:
It's time to thanks to all listeners today! I'm very happy when see members, which I know from my first posts here 4 years ago! :friends: ...Members like danmark_ori, piccoli, Dan... also Above the Clouds, SUNNY TOMORROW, Zayni, Jellyfish, Vicky Wood & more... :hug: Love you :love:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: What a choon!!!

Amen to that <3

This tune I've played for my friend Stella - she is the reason BFTD didn't end after 86 episodes and arranged for it to come back on Afterhours in the first place :)

In many ways, it's down to that that Defcon even exists all this time later, so I hope you will all join me in wishing her all the very best as she's also not very well at the moment. :grinning:

:bow: for Stella :hug:

There's usually an interesting story behind everything. So as you say, Thanks to Stella. And get well soon to her:hug:

I love the music, but i really love when this music is shared with people, which love it :love:
It's time to thanks to all listeners today! I'm very happy when see members, which I know from my first posts here 4 years ago! :friends: ...Members like danmark_ori, piccoli, Dan... also Above the Clouds, SUNNY TOMORROW, Zayni, Jellyfish, Vicky Wood & more... :hug: Love you :love:

hello Ivan, glad to see you here:hug:

This touched me.. :hug:

Glad we are still all together and bound by this wonderful trance music!!! :hug:

That's a damn good thing to agree with. :iagree::iagree::iagree::lttd::iagree::iagree::iagree:

:loveah:

Back