Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the music, but i really love when this music is shared with people, which love it :love:
It's time to thanks to all listeners today! I'm very happy when see members, which I know from my first posts here 4 years ago! :friends: ...Members like danmark_ori, piccoli, Dan... also Above the Clouds, SUNNY TOMORROW, Zayni, Jellyfish, Vicky Wood & more... :hug: Love you :love:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy days :)

I love the music, but i really love when this music is shared with people, which love it :love:
It's time to thanks to all listeners today! I'm very happy when see members, which I know from my first posts here 4 years ago! :friends: ...Members like danmark_ori, piccoli, Dan... also Above the Clouds, SUNNY TOMORROW, Zayni, Jellyfish, Vicky Wood & more... :hug: Love you :love:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Tribute to Stella !

This tune I've played for my friend Stella - she is the reason BFTD didn't end after 86 episodes and arranged for it to come back on Afterhours in the first place :)

In many ways, it's down to that that Defcon even exists all this time later, so I hope you will all join me in wishing her all the very best as she's also not very well at the moment. :grinning:

http://www.ah.fm/forum/member.php?889-Stella :ah:

9. Pascal Feliz & Nenes - Platinum

last one from Marcel and last tracklist for me tonight,Missy JellyFish will post others now;)

cheers!:loveah:

There are currently 122 users browsing this thread. (62 members and 60 guests)

danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+, acidzone, masterstefan, Jonny, Lazarus+, piccoli+, CICA9THC+, Agger+, Cloud 88+, huinsu, Zayni+, boww!, bj3y, Above the Clouds+, Trance Nation+, Vicky Wood+, Jellyfish+, LazarusFan+, Warmonger, Squall+, Above1stBase+, Lokki+, soundbarrier+, livewithtrance, zzllik, Nickel, AD4E, Schwaaaz, Shakaw, Crow35846, c00l.d00d+, Tyoma, iUmnichko, Darlene+, Mercie22, Ascania, Paul Todd, 2badism, LittleMou5, 4Seas, Vempele, oxerion+, Uplifted, Oyashiro, gp1+, TranceLover2010, Enriqueday, Regallion, StevenSuffern, Roman Anokhin, Smereka, Faycal Sitail, gmalovestrance0312+, Merkanto Merkantov, Teejoo, adrianek323, Luki Luciano+, alfurez, DykiE, tracezi+, jhachiro

Thanks mate:smile::hug:

Smells like a classic.... :mask:

Laz, you are not giving me a minute to rest here with all these awesome tunes after tunes... :mml: :mml: :mml:

Back