EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard about 14 sets now...

Level is pretty high.

Will be a nice battle for winning one of the 13 spots!!!!

so next one will be mine I guess! hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Little question: Is there a specific place where I can tell what i think of the sets individualy?
Some little notes I made while listening so I can remember what I thought of a set and why. Maybe the Dj's find it helpfull in the future.
Or is this topic also made for those comments?

Little question: Is there a specific place where I can tell what i think of the sets individualy?
Some little notes I made while listening so I can remember what I thought of a set and why. Maybe the Dj's find it helpfull in the future.
I guess you can do it over here. Feel free.

ok, thnx. I'll do that when finished or halfway or something like that.

depends!

if you think every one is concerned by every remarks, post them here...
elsewhere if you think only the DJ should be concerned by the note of his own set, you can him/her a pm

if you think every one is concerned by every remarks, post them here...
elsewhere if you think only the DJ should be concerned by the note of his own set, you can him/her a pm
More to give a little motivation for my choices where I vote for + I am always interested in feedback when I made a mix to know how people think about it.

Wish i had seen this one week ago..too late to post a mix now.. :(

Will listen to some mixes though. :)

Nearly listened to random half of 50. Favorites? Quji, Dj Miner and Balearic Soul. ;)

Hi Guys,
I invite you to listen my set № 49 Andy Vo. Hope you like it. Greetings Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back