EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening 10. TeroA aka Tero A

When I am done listening to all mixes, I will let everyone know what mixes I will vote for.

HEllo Peoaple, If Any LIsten My Set N° 41 Last Sunlight give me a comment. Or If You Are Professional DJ and can help me to improve my technics to mix, please send me a PM.

Thaks to All AH.FM Community

In the afternoon, I will check out mixes from: Dan Price, Beatwave, Batrique, miner, an_dr_ey, Sanyekk and, eventually, Granada and Maximus. :music:

Listened now about half of the mixes in totally random order. There are so many good mixes that I really can't tell how this contest will end :hmmm:, so well done fellow contestants :bravo:. Now back to listening second half of the mixes in totally random order :music:

Downloading 50 sets from MegaUpload? this is difficult, to be honest.

why not follow what you have done back in 2008? it was much easier, more professional. :friends:

why not follow what you have done back in 2008? it was much easier, more professional. :friends:

what was that If I may ask? I wasn't active in 2008 therefore my question:)

what was that If I may ask? I wasn't active in 2008 therefore my question:)

As far as I remember:

- All the sets can be streamed, so no MegaUpload clearance + download is needed.

- The Name of contesters were not public, so you do not know whom your vote is going to. I think this is really important since names can sometimes influence ones' vote, not to mention the politics involved, therefore hiding the contesters name will focus the listeners votes into the set quality.

To support my claim, I will refer you to the EOYC 2008 contest winner set, quality set. :)

We agree, it was more professional. But easier.. not really. It took alot of our time, which we couldn't spend this year unfortunately. At the moment we (staff) don't have the time to organise this like then, but still wanted to give the community a way to enter this year's line-up.
We have enough faith and trust in our community to make this way a succes.

To be a worthy "ninja".. it's not al MegaUploads :P

[EDIT]
Experimenting isn't necesairily bad :)

Last edited:
EOYC will be more & more massive this year. I'll listen 2 all 50 sets later, some of them've already listened and it's very nice stuff :) So, each contestant deserves to get in 13. Good luck 2 each one :friends:

If we everyone is fair, there will not be any problem. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back