EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, thread not open yet at 00:08?
49 minutes left.

Is it possible to post more than 1 URL? For exapmple - I upload the .ZIP to three servers and then I upload only the .MP3 to three servers (6 URLS inside the post in total) plus I include the tracklist.

Thank you
I uploaded my mix to three servers and I am going to post all of them.

49 minutes left.

I uploaded my mix to three servers and I am going to post all of them.

So 3 URLs in post is maximum? If I add another three where only the .mp3 will be uploaded, that is not allowed (for people not able to extract)?

Thanks

So we can add the tracklist to the post even if we have it in the zip? :hmmm:

I do not know. I am not going to post it. It is attached to my package.
I just can't keep up with these extra rules that keeps popping up :lol:

Is it possible to offer to download the package from 5 different servers?

I just can't keep up with these extra rules that keeps popping up :lol:

No new rules anywhere... I'm just giving tips.
We're not going to write a whole disclaimer for this opportunity we are giving to the community.
It's not really hard to understand if you read, right?

Just be sure to post a download link within the first 50 at 00:00.
Tracklist must be included, but doesn't matter if it's in the post, package or both.
You can add a story, bio, whatever to the post if you think it stimulates your downloadcount and therefor voting chances.

JUST BE SURE NOT TO EDIT YOUR POST, CAUSE THE RULES STATE NO EDITTING OR ELSE DISQUALIFICATION.

I hope I made it clear now...

No new rules anywhere... I'm just giving tips.
We're not going to write a whole disclaimer for this opportunity we are giving to the community.
It's not really hard to understand if you read, right?

Just be sure to post a download link within the first 50 at 00:00.
Tracklist must be included, but doesn't matter if it's in the post, package or both.
You can add a story, bio, whatever to the post if you think it stimulates your downloadcount and therefor voting chances.

JUST BE SURE NOT TO EDIT YOUR POST, CAUSE THE RULES STATE NO EDITTING OR ELSE DISQUALIFICATION.

I hope I made it clear now...

I don't really know what to post now... Dan told me this...

Hello mate, please just post the link to the download, the download file should be zipped file with both tracklist and the mp3 set.

:dance:

I don't really know what to post now... Dan told me this...
I'm going to follow the basics like labielecki suggested. Few words and link to set

I'm going to follow the basics like labielecki suggested. Few words and link to set
Yeah, I wrote some sentences and got 3 my links, two from Dzoana and one from Katadunkass. They asked me to post for them and I got agreement.

Damn it. I was all set for submission, uploading and everything. Played back the mix and there was a tiny error in my mixing. Hope I make the cut still.. :S

ahaha, mate..neither Armin Van Buuren makes always perfect transitions! ;)

The more links the better I would say, but it will all depend on what the community thinks :)

Damn it. I was all set for submission, uploading and everything. Played back the mix and there was a tiny error in my mixing. Hope I make the cut still.. :S

Mistakes happen. Don't worry too much about it and don't overly stress :friends::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back