EOYC 2011 Community Contest Poll

Choose your favorite sets *multivote*

• Total voters
Could be Dan just hasn't been online to close it :)

After looking at the results and deducted any fake votes, results are as follows

1. trancefan0883
2. Frosty
3. Far Exit
4. Matthew Pear
5. Gnapek
6. Metrostatic
7. Kiddy
8. Boutch
9. EDU NRG
10. TeroA
11. Impulsive
12. DJ K4N
13. Sensitive5
14. DoubleV

I wanted to congratulate all who took part in this contest, to all winners please create a new fresh set for EOYC 2011, you will be PMd with details.

I thought so too but looks like it's still not closed :dontknow:

Poll has been closed... i could not close it on time 00:00 ... I have asked someone to do it for me, however they forgot to. In all fairness its closed and while it was open anyone could of voted.

Thank You Guys :dance:
Congratulation tranceface0083 for WIN
Compliments to ALL.

Last edited:
1. tranceface0883
2. Frosty
3. Far Exit
4. Matthew Pear
5. Gnapek
6. Metrostatic
7. Kiddy
8. Boutch
9. EDU NRG
10. TeroA
11. Impulsive
12. DJ K4N
13. Sensitive5
14. Double V

congratulations guys!

Congratuilations to the winners!!! It was great for me to be a part of this contest as well.

P.S Looks like there is a sort of typo: should be trancefan0883 instead of tranceface0883 )

Congratuilations to the winners!!! It was great for me to be a part of this contest as well.

P.S Looks like there is a sort of typo: should be trancefan0883 instead of tranceface0883 )

fixed :) thanks mate

Wow, so we've got the last slot :D. Thank you very much for your votes!

PS: Correct name is DoubleV not Double V :)

Congratulations all !xD And thanks too all who voted and gave me the chance to be a part of EOYC ! xD

BIG thx my friend who voited for me!! We are the best! :lovers:

Congrats all winners :)
Also thank you very much who voted me :bravo:

First of all a big thank you to Dan and Afterhours staff for this opportunity :)

Also I would like to thank to all who have voted for me from Ah community ! :)

I promise I'll do my best during EOYC :)

Cheers !

Thank you for giving me opportunity to enter the contest... Gave me thrills till the end... Maybe next year will be mine ;)

A HUGE congratulations to all 14 winners! Looking forward to listening to you live! :dance:

Trance it up!

Back