EOYC 2011 Community Contest Poll

Choose your favorite sets *multivote*

• Total voters
damn just 2 votes... Anyway corgratulations for the winners :)

Congratulations winners! :bravo::bravo:

Congratulations to all winners and thanks to AH.FM for this opportunity to take part in this contest!!!
Also thank you very much who have voted for me!!!

Congratulations for winners & thx for your votes left on myself :)

Would like to thank everybody who voted for me, and also would like to congratulate the winners ;)

ps. One word to Mathias van Ness. Your comment was the nicest thing I've ever recieved regarding my mix. Thanks a lot mate and keep up the great work ! :)

:clap2::clap2: Thanks everyone for your support.,., and congrats to the other winners :bravo: I'm really happy to participate one year more in this massive event. Btw.. I have sent my new EOYC set today and I'm 99,7% sure that you will enjoy it so :) see you there :friends:

congratz to all winners :) :) :) uplift4life

congratulations to all winners, now get back to work for the EOYC2011 set.... :clap:

All winners should of been messaged... if any of the winners did not get a PM please email info@afterhours.fm and you will get details for the final set to be made.

congrats to all winners!!
also thanks to everyone that voted for me :)

I knew it from the begining that's something a little bit fishy with voting system - and it clearly is when i see some skilled djs out of the first 14 . It appears to be we took part in forum popularity contest wich clearly can be won by people who not sit here daily.

For me it's little reminder of DJ Mag poll mess but it's just my opinion tough.

Congrats to those who made it fair and square !

:wow::wow::wow::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:
I'm in Malta since 7 days and i just saw the result of the poll! I'm really excited guys..thanks for the votes!! I will try to make the best set possible! :)

hey congratulations Vadim and Vasile !

Wow, so we've got the last slot :D. Thank you very much for your votes!

PS: Correct name is DoubleV not Double V :)

DoubleV
DoubleV
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for DoubleV

Members: Vadim Angan, Vasile Gavril

Profile: DoubleV is a project made by two guys from Moldova, extremely interested in Trance music, especially in Uplifting Trance. The name of this project comes from the surname initials of its members: Vasile Gavril and Vadim Angan. These boys are currently working in several directions: DJ-ing, Producing and assimilation of knowledge in these areas.

Back