EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
I just checked where exactly Trinidad & Tobago is.... you are not meant to get flu over there... for sake you are almost on the equator! :lol:

Would give anything to get over there from cold and snowy Finland! :mask:

they are in the Caribe :)

I just checked where exactly Trinidad & Tobago is.... you are not meant to get flu over there... for sake you are almost on the equator! :lol:

Would give anything to get over there from cold and snowy Finland! :mask:

you'll be surprised how easy it is to get the flu here as we are in direct contact with the Sahara dust from Africa. yes we get the dust from that far, plus it's the rainy season here this time of year

Any info about these dj's? Good stuff.
Pearson & Hirst (Paul Pearson & Ste Hirst) are DJ's and Producer's of Trance and Progressive music and joined forces in late 2012. Having spent the past few years fine-tuning their own music to a winning formula, they agreed to form a music partnership. Paul & Ste have been good friends for over 13 years and share a strong Passion for Electronic Dance Music. Pearson & Hirst's DJ paths first crossed musically when they decided to start their own night in Rotherham, South Yorkshire called 'Pressure'.
https://soundcloud.com/pearsonandhirst

you'll be surprised how easy it is to get the flu here as we are in direct contact with the Sahara dust from Africa. yes we get the dust from that far, plus it's the rainy season here this time of year

haha i know, just joking! :) that Sahara dust is pain in the arse, dominating half of the world

:friends::loveah::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Back