EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
A picture of One.Hundred.Ten WKO by John 00 Fleming
(Best artist album of 2013 imo.)

Should have known that. Seeing him & Chris Friday. Must do my homework about them, but difficult with eoyc! Know why it was called that?

Should have known that. Seeing him & Chris Friday. Must do my homework about them, but difficult with eoyc! Know why it was called that?
In an interview he stated that he has always been interested in Space, the universe and galacties and if he ever were to discover a new star, that was what he would call it. Not exactly sure why 110, but I guess it means something to him.

If you have the time you can listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ09GLPkWmw

It's a one hour stream of his live sets from Luminosity. Might give you and idea what to expect.

1328 Listeners _ 026 Pearson & Hirst - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

Three Drives on a Vinyl - Sunset On Ibiza (Above & Beyond Mix)

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 104 users browsing this thread. (41 members and 63 guests)

danmark_ori, piccoli+, .Inc, Lucas+, graffik87, skilly bong+, Trance Dreamer, Katadunkass+, Leon Wight+, Joe-Shadows+, UpliftingIL, Combiner, Gab, endofever, NePtUnO, montenegrinnn, Jellyfish+, mart!n, double002, MacAlert, trace of trance+, Worstheroever+, cottonmouth+, DjCalixta, VeeraK, kazlol, Agger+, anabuzz, frifox, Joao Lameu, Vempele, ThePig, bjerre+, djpilow, tcn86+, Defa, SciLog1c+, Nsoney, ancienT, cervicek, Adam Kehoe

Ok, I've gotta take a break, need breakfast and gotta bake a cake :)

Back