EOYC 2013 Day 2 on AH.FM 19-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
You a promoter or something? Curious why you had dealings with him.

Ive met many dj's and that was hmmm maybe 4th or 5th time I met Andy. No im not a promotor. Im just a fan that goes gigs. Over the years have met many of them and get to known better some of them too. This was just a gigs after party.

you'll be surprised how easy it is to get the flu here as we are in direct contact with the Sahara dust from Africa. yes we get the dust from that far, plus it's the rainy season here this time of year

How does dust cause flu?!

sucha choon! :wub:

Previous was rapid eye - circa forever (r.e.mix)

Orjan & Galen rework also recommended.

Ive met many dj's and that was hmmm maybe 4th or 5th time I met Andy. No im not a promotor. Im just a fan that goes gigs. Over the years have met many of them and get to known better some of them too. This was just a gigs after party.
Same with me, usually not enough contact to conflict though. Lot of contact with Fila.

How does dust cause flu?!

it goes to your mucous membranes and make them dry and then catching the viruses or bacterias. happens also here after the winter when ground dries and all dust raises to air

I think he means if you are allergic to dust. If you aren't allergic, you can develop similar symptoms over a longer periode of exposure since dust can cary bacterias.

I'm not sure if I've got allergies, but a lot of people suffer with their sinuses here because of it

1324 Listeners _ 026 Pearson & Hirst - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

trance classics :banana:

:mml: been listening the last 50 minutes : was cool I heard here ! :wave: hello guys

Hello Everyone :wave:

hi Joe :hug: found and replied to your PM :cap:

There are currently 98 users browsing this thread. (39 members and 59 guests)

danmark_ori, NePtUnO, Lucas+, Gab, Jellyfish+, skilly bong+, mart!n, Joe-Shadows+, montenegrinnn, Trance Dreamer, Combiner, piccoli+, double002, MacAlert, trace of trance+, Worstheroever+, Katadunkass+, cottonmouth+, DjCalixta, VeeraK, kazlol, Leon Wight+, .Inc, Agger+, anabuzz, frifox, Joao Lameu, Vempele, ThePig, bjerre+, djpilow, tcn86+, Defa, SciLog1c+, Nsoney, ancienT, cervicek, Adam Kehoe, dimmygud+

Back