EOYC 2014 Day 8 on AH.FM 26-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
aaaaa YES!!!!

Thomas is awesome. Cassandra Fox Voice is sublime, And this remix is too damn good

Thomas Datt's set today :) after playing Brittany Spears
cheese_xmas_tree.png

Flashing back to one of Datt's last remixes of 2013

Thomas Datt's set today :) after playing Brittany Spears
cheese_xmas_tree.png
Thomas Datt (Producer's Mix) - EOYC 2014 on AH.FM :book:

01. Thomas Datt - Prana Flow [Perfecto]
02. Britney Spears - Till The World Ends (Thomas Datt Remix)
03. Lostly feat. Amber Traill - No Direction Home (Thomas Datt Remix) [Discover]
04. Thomas Datt pres. Datticus - Sestra [Critical State]
05. Deep Dish - Say Hello (Thomas Datt Rework)
06. Paul Oakenfold & Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Thomas Datt Remix) [Perfecto]
07. Liam Wilson - Restrictor (Thomas Datt Remix) [Critical State]

It's just two vocals. :P

03. Lostly feat. Amber Traill - No Direction Home (Thomas Datt Remix) [Discover]

It's just two vocals. :P

Say Hello is also a vocal track. You're a bit rusty :blink:

I've been online only 3-4 times since March so I'd expect you find a hint :P

I know. I hope things are better now for you now, regardless of forum activity. After all, this is just a hobby. Day to day life is more important.

However, Say Hello is a classic so you should have known that was a vocal :)

I don't think vocals automatically discredit the quality of a production OR the set that its in. Some tracks with vocals are AMAZING!

08. Matt Holliday - Breakthrough (Thomas Datt Remix) [Discover]

I don't think vocals automatically discredit the quality of a production OR the set that its in. Some tracks with vocals are AMAZING!

as long they are female vocals for me is ok, because trance and beautiful women is a great combination:)

Totally of topic here, and this is directed more towards checo, but some of these new 1001TL posters are really annoying. They steal your tracklist, post an incomplete TL before a set is over just to get the credit. :wall:

as long they are female vocals for me is ok, because trance and beautiful women is a great combination:)
That's another thing about why I was inactive from Trance, being a female vocal shill. And not all of them proved to be that great i.e. Jenny Wahlstrom [NOT EVEN ATKINSON'S REMIX OF MANY WAYS HELPED!!!!!]

Totally of topic here, and this is directed more towards checo, but some of these new 1001TL posters are really annoying. They steal your tracklist, post an incomplete TL before a set is over just to get the credit. :wall:

who posted the TL before the set?:unsure:

That's another thing about why I was inactive from Trance, being a female vocal shill. And not all of them proved to be that great i.e. Jenny Wahlstrom [NOT EVEN ATKINSON'S REMIX OF MANY WAYS HELPED!!!!!]

It's funny you say that cause my friend is not a fan of vocals, yet that's his favorite one. He's also a huge fanboy of Will so there might be some deeper meaning involved :lol:

Back