EOYC 2014 Day 8 on AH.FM 26-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Thomas Datt (Producer's Mix) - EOYC 2014 on AH.FM :book:

01. Thomas Datt - Prana Flow [Perfecto]
02. Britney Spears - Till The World Ends (Thomas Datt Remix)
03. Lostly feat. Amber Traill - No Direction Home (Thomas Datt Remix) [Discover]
04. Thomas Datt pres. Datticus - Sestra [Critical State]
05. Deep Dish - Say Hello (Thomas Datt Rework)
06. Paul Oakenfold & Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Thomas Datt Remix) [Perfecto]
07. Liam Wilson - Restrictor (Thomas Datt Remix) [Critical State]
08. Matt Holliday - Breakthrough (Thomas Datt Remix) [Discover]
09. ID - ID

artworks-000052880966-zniu3m-original.png

3RD STRAIGHT YEAR OF AN ID IN DATT'S EOYC PRODUCER'S MIX :P

who posted the TL before the set?:unsure:

They would get it from here or most likely twitter, but only post 11/14 tracks for example cause they wouldn't wait for the set to end. Buggers

That's another thing about why I was inactive from Trance, being a female vocal shill. And not all of them proved to be that great i.e. Jenny Wahlstrom [NOT EVEN ATKINSON'S REMIX OF MANY WAYS HELPED!!!!!]

right, again there is exceptions of course for example if any producer remixes a pop song and try to bring that to trance is a no-no for me:no:

03. Lostly feat. Amber Traill - No Direction Home (Thomas Datt Remix) [Discover]
09. ID - ID

artworks-000052880966-zniu3m-original.png

3RD STRAIGHT YEAR OF AN ID IN DATT'S EOYC PRODUCER'S MIX :P

Well, either the first ID is Thomas Datt, or the remixer is Thomas Datt. Otherwise might as well give up the producer set moniker :lolz:

I know. I hope things are better now for you now, regardless of forum activity. After all, this is just a hobby. Day to day life is more important.

However, Say Hello is a classic so you should have known that was a vocal :)

checo is really good for tracklisting live sets

right, again there is exceptions of course for example if any producer remixes a pop song and try to bring that to trance is a no-no for me:no:

So you don't like Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane (Sean Tyas remix) or Carl B remix?

Totally of topic here, and this is directed more towards checo, but some of these new 1001TL posters are really annoying. They steal your tracklist, post an incomplete TL before a set is over just to get the credit. :wall:

In my case, I post tracklists there for users who want to know what has been played in a set and don't know that it's been posted on the forum, all credits go to all the members who sort out the tl here. Most tracklists published on 1001 are copied-pasted from forums or dj's fb/soundcloud, so don't worry about it.

And you can make suggestions to help complete the incomplete tl

Well, either the first ID is Thomas Datt, or the remixer is Thomas Datt. Otherwise might as well give up the producer set moniker :lolz:
The ID in 2012 though was definitely Datt, then revealed to be Datt remixing for Unearthed. This ID is definitely with Datt sounds so I wouldn't be surprised if in 2015 it was revealed to be another Datt remix :lol:

So trance producers are only allowed to remix other trance producer's tracks?

In my case, I post tracklists there for users who want to know what has been played in a set and don't know that it's been posted on the forum, all credits go to all the members who sort out the tl here. Most tracklists published on 1001 are copied-pasted from forums or dj's fb/soundcloud, so don't worry about it.

And you can make suggestions to help complete the incomplete tl

I know, but I still feel that it's not fair. The rules clearly state not to start a tracklist if it's already done by someone else. Either way, at least half of my tracklists are from live broadcasts. I love doing those

09. ID - ID
10. System F feat. Marc Almond - Soul On Soul (Thomas Datt Remix) [Premier]

And that will be the end of another year of Datt's EOYC Producer's Mix, flashing back to 2010 with this, revitalizing one of the last System F Classics in the way of Datt :book:

I know, but I still feel that it's not fair. The rules clearly state not to start a tracklist if it's already done by someone else. Either way, at least half of my tracklists are from live broadcasts. I love doing those

ahh so you started another tl there and another user posted it, is that the case?

Back