EOYC 2014 Day 8 on AH.FM 26-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
So trance producers are only allowed to remix other trance producer's tracks?

somethings simply doesn't work together, period

ahh so you started another tl there and another user posted it, is that the case?

Yes, it has happened on multiple occasions with EOYC. I completed theirs afterwards, but they don't know how the site works I think. They were all new users and haven't approved the suggestions yet

lolz yah I wanted to mess with him, but I guess he wanted to make it public lolz

i dont' care -- playing shit brittany spears gets no respect

thanks Checo hehee

Didn't like that remix either, tracks that have britney's name in it are NO-NO for me

:welcome:
There are currently 98 users browsing this thread. (34 members and 64 guests) http://ah.fm/forum/register.php
CICA9THC, djwerd3fmfl, Above1stBase, DefromantIsh, piccoli+, checo, canis, MrVrhgyiB, andycv83+, williampowertrance+, Wikone, tygger, s3baman, Chregu, tranceHeaven33, DesigNate, Robou, DoubleX+, Ayman Billah, Zimq, DaveBonkers, miguel33ru, tkkttony, Cupido2010, fasa87, proxyh, bayjkartal, healey_russell, sqrs, Chris Vestley, Above the Clouds+, tance, acl777, Cloud 88

Yes, it has happened on multiple occasions with EOYC. I completed theirs afterwards, but they don't know how the site works I think. They were all new users and haven't approved the suggestions yet

gotta aprove your suggestions then, i will check them in all eoyc tls

10. System F feat. Marc Almond - Soul On Soul (Thomas Datt Remix) [Premier]

nice classic
, here

A moment of silence for all trancers :grinning2: :grinning2: :grinning2:

:hmmm: is it me or is this a major troll???

Back