goa :w00t: 192 :hmmm: stunning set nonetheless :bravo:

S.K.Y.
too much tech again :wall:

Sander van Torn
uplifting :clap:

Tarvali
please marry me :flowers:

TranceCoult
what else to expect from mr. WorldOfTrueTrance you also know whats trance about :friends:

Trancer
banging set youre a real trancer :beer2:

Victor Special
"victorious"

Vladimir Tyurin
cool set :puff: 320 :unsure:

Vladislav M
nice uplifts :clap:

Vlado
uplifting & psy you too got me :beer2:

Warmonger
some boring tech in this also :(

Wave Damn
ezisjó :grinning:

Wojtaszy
"best for the last" :good:

Thank you C!C@ for your feedback. Go ahead and marry my trance side if you want because if I end up getting voted into EOYC I can promise the journey will be even more epic than that one (yes, already starting to work on it because I want it to be perfect). Best of luck to everyone and may the best DJs make it through :)

Thanks for the feedback C!C@ :)

My set was recorded digitally however, in wav format, and also using lossless files. It was then converted to 320kbps for uploading. The tracks used are pretty old though mate.

If you listen to a modern mix, and then a classics one straight before or after, there will no doubt be apparent differences in audio though which is maybe what caught you out. Everything is not quite as sharp and crystal clear with many of the older sounds.

I'm actually very fussy about audio quality and will always rip my CD's in lossless. I also drop each file into Platinum Notes to add gentle warmth and repair any clipped peaks before using them.

I think it's simply down to the age of the tracks or bad mastering here.

Last edited:
good luck Tarvali :)

thanks Darren for explains :yes: i thought there is a devil somehow :p
just wish these new tracks would be as quality as the old, only audio quality but trance feeling is gone from many :mask:

good luck Tarvali :)

thanks Darren for explains :yes: i thought there is a devil somehow :p
just wish these new tracks would be as quality as the old, only audio quality but trance feeling is gone from many :mask:

Haha yeah I certainly know what you mean :)

thanks for feedback, mate, can't imagine how to find enough time for listening all the sets in short-time. well done!:)

Hi C!C@ first of all, thank u so much for listening my set, and massive thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate mate :beer2:

See ya guys!!

thx for feedback. I did my best, and still willing to learn more and improve myself :)
again good luck to everyone, and may the best win :)

Thank You so much for opinion and all plesaure is on my side ;)

i-20222.gif

@CIC thanks for your opinion and greetings from another person from Poland :)

Thank's C!C@ for listening my set, wich i wrote the call of the soul and heart and thank's for feedback! I hope that these Uplifting Trance sonatas, which is filled of my set, touched to the core of the Soul :friends::beer2:

Hi C!C@ not sure what the unhappy emoticon is about but yes my set is 320, as Darren has already said most of the classics in digital format sound a lot different to modern productions, I always make sure my set's are to the highest quality audio wise and always record in 320, the majority of the tracks used have been purchased from Beatport and I find they don't have the best quality when it comes to classics im afraid.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Back