What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
ohh but this avocado tastes fine with the cheese :icecream::icecream: at least something good :mask:

just had 3 crackers with cream cheese (smeerkaas :ee:) and now some instant soup :icecream:

yes i hope its not too much money to repair :hmmm:

if it's 8 years old (depending on the hardware) it is sometimes better to get something newer , i would spend max 50 euros for repair ... ONLY thing that could be WORTH it is an small SSD the rest is a no go

fawzy ---> flawzy --> flawlesszy not at all :ee: :lol:

:music:

if it's 8 years old (depending on the hardware) it is sometimes better to get something newer , i would spend max 50 euros for repair ... ONLY thing that could be WORTH it is an small SSD the rest is a no go
i don't know much about pcs, but it is-was a strong gaming pc, even i was not using too much for games :)

some stats if it says something for you:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600k CPU @3,40GHz
16 gb RAM, 64 bit

i don't know much about pcs, but it is-was a strong gaming pc, even i was not using too much for games :)

some stats if it says something for you:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600k CPU @3,40GHz
16 gb RAM, 64 bit

that CPU was a beast 5 years ago when it was sold it still is not bad for today, depends on the games you want to play , the cpu could stay, i don't know which GPU you have?

tumblr_mgrp7hn1W71rag9fdo1_500.gifv

that CPU was a beast 5 years ago when it was sold it still is not bad for today, depends on the games you want to play , the cpu could stay, i don't know which GPU you have?
i don't have too much time for games are not so important anymore, 8years ago it was around 1000€ as i wanted a quality pc what i can use long, it had original windows 7 and 2TB space with 8 usb ports, well what is gpu? :hmmm:

i don't have too much time for games are not so important anymore, 8years ago it was around 1000€ as i wanted a quality pc what i can use long, it had original windows 7 and 2TB space with 8 usb ports, well what is gpu? :hmmm:

2 TB space probably means an hard disk drive, an old _SLOW_ thing.. when you can ask someone to help you upgrade that PC , ask him for a small SSD drive ,they can be bought for around 30 euros and your pc will improve a factor over 9000 from that little upgrade. When games are not important you could keep the GPU or videocard. anything more then putting an SSD inside that PC or let someone do it ,is NOT worth it.

Back