Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:clap:

amd sapphire i guess 1 or 2 gb

going to a quick restart of the pc, maybe will solve the resolution issue again, hopefully :)

sapphire is a brand name , could probably be an old 6950 Videocard (wanna go to system info and look that one up ? )

:hmmm: he probably doesn't indeed have an SSD in his PC :hmmm: mine would have restarted already 3 times :lol:

Morning morning!

also good afternoon :mml:

:dance:

nó didn't helped :wall:

now have to use it like this, there are also football games later i want to watch, curious what happens if i bring the stream to the tv screen with a hdmi cable with this strange resolution :megacrazy:

tracklist uploaded :book:

01. Corti Organ & Max Cameron - Blast (Extended Mix)[inHarmony Music]
02. Daxson - Atomica (Extended Mix)[Coldharbour Recordings]
03. Super8 & Tab vs. Fatum - Open My Eyes (Extended Mix)[Armind]

04. Sheridan Grout & Mark Bester feat. Julia Ross - Under Water (Extended Mix)[Armada Captivating]

nó didn't helped :wall:

now have to use it like this, there are also football games later i want to watch, curious what happens if i bring the stream to the tv screen with a hdmi cable with this strange resolution :megacrazy:

a HDMI cable will go fine and will work op 1080p resolution as it will be seen as a second screen

who :unsure:

if i would know where to check that :hmmm:

you :ee:

hello :wave: midday here :)

yes indeed! Early mornin' here. Sun not up yet. Though one hell of a wind storm happening outside. Up n at 'em. :dance::dance:

an SSD is like a Formula1 car on steroids in SSJ modus in comparison to crawling baby in speed whil using an pc :icecream:

Back