Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:dance3:

this low sound quality set was a perfect way of getting some lost time back :P

2 TB space probably means an hard disk drive, an old _SLOW_ thing.. when you can ask someone to help you upgrade that PC , ask him for a small SSD drive ,they can be bought for around 30 euros and your pc will improve a factor over 9000 from that little upgrade. When games are not important you could keep the GPU or videocard. anything more then putting an SSD inside that PC or let someone do it ,is NOT worth it.
thanks i will see what i can do the best :beer2:
will ask those guys i found already a place in the city https://www.dch.nl :grinning:

giphy.gif

tumblr_mgscj4CNc91qcse3ao1_250.gifv

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]:rave:[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

thanks i will see what i can do the best :beer2:
will ask those guys i found already a place in the city https://www.dch.nl :grinning:

remember : the only thing worth it is a small SSD and if there is already a SSD inside it it will be of no use.
as long as i don;t know the GPU or videcard (probably and low end nvidia GT card). maybe it could be worth upgading to a RX 570 or RX 580 on the second hand market, but currently even the second hand market is a bad place due to extreme shortages on hardware

Unfortunately (becuase of the sound) I couldn't fully enjoy this interesting set :( :dontknow:

sounded like a badstream rip being wracked 200 times before it ended up here :P

'electronic' radio station :beat::chair::beat::chair::beat::chair::beat::chair::beat::chair:

Time for another artist: Corti Organ :super:

:rave:

sounded like a badstream rip being wracked 200 times before it ended up here :P

'electronic' radio station :beat::chair::beat::chair::beat::chair::beat::chair::beat::chair:

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]:rofl:[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

remember : the only thing worth it is a small SSD and if there is already a SSD inside it it will be of no use.
as long as i don;t know the GPU or videcard (probably and low end nvidia GT card). maybe it could be worth upgading to a RX 570 or RX 580 on the second hand market, but currently even the second hand market is a bad place due to extreme shortages on hardware
amd sapphire i guess 1 or 2 gb

going to a quick restart of the pc, maybe will solve the resolution issue again, hopefully :)

Back