Yisus Madrid - Horrocrux

Dan Offside - Hold Onto Me

MJ Project & Eemzee - Rodimus

Darren Simpson - Dreams

Polzn Bladz - Oracular

Paul Ryan - Despina

James Dust & NOFF feat Jodie Poye - Lord It's A Feeling

HIDE & SEEK - Takes Me High

:hmmm: You have been doin your homework.. this is :good: Vitamin D regulates so so many things and even the daily recommended dosage that 'they' say we should be taking is waaaay below what even does anything at all.... I will take 30,000 IU's, combined with L-Theanine and 500mg GABA (for relaxation), magnesium when waking and zinc just before bed.

The Vitamin D does wonders for your immune system, mood and other bodily and health functions. It's a game changer.

It is really a multifunctional hormone, or prohormone. Though 'they' do not want us 'hoomans' getting enough of it, so the daily recommended dose is way too low for it to really do what it is supposed to do!

....Holy wow.. how did that go from a couple words on topic into almost of full blown chapter :lolz:

right.... back on topic... :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:ee:

P.S. your autocorrupt is on - though it's cute :lol:

:lolz::lolz: :chair::chair::chair:
Why do you take zinc before bedtime? 🤔 :hmmm:

Take notes! :book:

:rave:

:hmmm: You have been doin your homework.. this is :good: Vitamin D regulates so so many things and even the daily recommended dosage that 'they' say we should be taking is waaaay below what even does anything at all.... I will take 30,000 IU's, combined with L-Theanine and 500mg GABA (for relaxation), magnesium when waking and zinc just before bed.

The Vitamin D does wonders for your immune system, mood and other bodily and health functions. It's a game changer.

It is really a multifunctional hormone, or prohormone. Though 'they' do not want us 'hoomans' getting enough of it, so the daily recommended dose is way too low for it to really do what it is supposed to do!

....Holy wow.. how did that go from a couple words on topic into almost of full blown chapter :lolz:

what is autocorrupt? :lolz: something bad with my synthetizing? :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz: :lol:

yes, :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: i take more then they say every day :yes:

important to say when it is not (D) in the right ratio with K2, then D can do mischief :yes:

:rave:

@AKiRA77 I remember when I had my Vitamin D level (25OH D3) tested (I did it privately, because my doc didn't want prescribe it to me) and once the results came my doc said it's too much - it was like 90 ng/ml if I remember well.. :wall:

WOW beautiful vocal, awesome track :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :best::loveah:
sEkie7K.gif
sEkie7K.gif
sEkie7K.gif
sEkie7K.gif

MJ Project - EOYC 2023 Tracklist

Andy Newtz - When It's Time

Carlos de Matos - Perpetual Cycle

Yisus Madrid - Horrocrux

Dan Offside - Hold Onto Me

MJ Project & Eemzee - Rodimus

Darren Simpson - Dreams

Polzn Bladz - Oracular

Paul Ryan - Despina

James Dust & NOFF feat Jodie Poye - Lord It's A Feeling

HIDE & SEEK - Takes Me High

HIDE & SEEK- Elevated

:dancing:

Mg + zink + B6 is a very good combination :) but Mg should have been at least 30min before meal and at least 2h after meal
So after taking magnesium you can't eat for at least 2 hours? 🤔 :hmmm:

Back