EOYC 2023

EOYC 2023.jpg

Hi everyone, its that time again to start planning this years EOYC. We will have a contest also this year for anyone that is inretested.

Lineup constists of over 300 Dj's, kicking off December 17th till Jan 2nd. Lets finish 2023 and bring in 2024 with a bang!

Attachments

• EOYC 2023.jpg
    EOYC 2023.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Cool.:mml: I hope everyone will enjoy my mix (Dec 18th, 03:00).:music:

Reactions: dan
Manuel Le Saux with 5 hour set :megacrazy: and of course LeeJ with 2 hours and Trance Terminator osa777 too :clap:
Hope for replays too, because I can't listen to them all live 😅

Manuel Le Saux with 5 hour set :megacrazy: and of course LeeJ with 2 hours and Trance Terminator osa777 too :clap:
Hope for replays too, because I can't listen to them all live 😅
you can always grab Premium, all sets from day 1 that we aired. :)

you can always grab Premium, all sets from day 1 that we aired. :)
It sounds tempting and I might have bought it already, but I found it kind of hard to understand how to do it, because I don't have paypal. With CC payment I would sub more easily 😄

I'll have a shit load of work, but I'll try to tune in as musch as I can. Have fun everyone!
Don't miss my set on 22nd of December, 6 am! :cool:
Sure the set will be great as always)

My set too, 5AM haha - 29th December. I'll have to get up pretty early to post it!!! :megacrazy:
The same date but lucky to be able to sleep more (but not sure if I spend all the night liustening before))). Start at 12PM

Disappointed to see the lack of coldharbour recordings artists and more so not seeing Markus Schulz's anticipated 4 hr set on the line up

21th at 08.00 AM :music: :clap: it's will be massive: winter, morning coffee and my energy set :banana:

Last edited:
Latest uploads last hour:
Bryn Whiting - EOYC 2023.mp3: mpeg 1.0 layer 3 44.1kHz 320kbps joint stereo no emph --- orig ---- 2:00:20.89
N-sKing - EOYC 2023.mp3: mpeg 1.0 layer 3 44.1kHz 320kbps joint stereo no emph --- ---- ---- 59:59.08
:good:

Update uploads :book: :captain: 😀
2MINDS - EOYC 2023.mp3: mpeg 1.0 layer 3 44.1kHz 320kbps joint stereo no emph --- orig ---- 1:00:03.87
Amos & Riot Night - EOYC 2023.mp3: mpeg 1.0 layer 3 44.1kHz 320kbps joint stereo no emph --- ---- ---- 2:00:33.27
--
215 files listed, 0 erroneous files found

Disappointed to see the lack of coldharbour recordings artists and more so not seeing Markus Schulz's anticipated 4 hr set on the line up
we reached out to Markus but he said he is very busy and could not deliver special set. There are Coldharbour artists tho

ReDub
Mike EFEX
Tim Clark
Norni
DR.DRTY
Dave Neven presents Ocata
Grube & Hovsepian

Were planning Coldharbour Day in 2014 also.

Back