Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi All,

Being listening to Afterhours.FM for last few months as I love trance music.

Personally about me: I'm currently in partnership in mobile DJ business completing private live events. I have DJ'ing background for last 14 years; including radio broadcasting experience. Never made it big, but when I am out, I go out to have fun..

Have fun All.

DJ Jay P

New Resident DJ

Hello. I'm an old listener/fan of AH but am a new resident DJ. My show "Aural Pleasures" will be on every third Wednesday of the month from 7-8 PM EST (GMT -5). Hope you can tune in and enjoy! :super:

-Keith

KB_Banner4.jpg

Hi, there, people, i'm João Teles, i'm from Portugal and i love Trance Music, especially Uplifting and Progressive, my fav song of all-time is Rush Hour by Armin Van Buuren

hey peeps

hi ever1, just a quick hello. love the music on here, such a feel good station, just makes me wanna go out and party. :super:

Hey!

Hello everyone I'm Sid from India. I am a fan of Trance especially Vocal trance.Really like the stuff here.Looking forward to making friends here..btw Ur Streaming Radio is awesome :music:

Hey all. Ive been a listener for awhile, but just now decided to sign up to the forum. I love the music yall play, by far the best trance station i have listened to, and now the only one i listen to.

Living in the US, especially in Texas, its hard to find great trance to listen to.

so thank you.

:super::dance::super::dance::super:

Hey to everyone, I`m Andy from Romania.
I stumbled over the stream on shoutcast, i`ve been listening for a while but just now considererd to take part of the community. Greetings and thanks for making my work hours easyer AH.fm!!:music:

Hey All .. Im Andrew, also known as 'Caff', 25 from Dublin, Ireland !

I love all music but mostly trance and im feeling the sounds of Daniel Kandi, Dj Tiesto, Sander Van Doorn, John O'Callaghan, Mark Kavanagh, Coyote, Above and Beyond, Armin Van Buuren to name a few ..

Im here to listen to the amazingly sensational sounds of those of us born with the skill to be able to produce some of the most stunning tunes and uplifting beats known to man ! May Trance live forever and may it continue to put smiles on the faces, double beats in the hearts, and two step movements in the feet of all of its dedicated followers !

))Oo. Caff .oO((

Hey all,

I am Sam from The Netherlands.
One questions. What's the stream for the netherlands (noord brabant). I want to listen afterhours on my iPod radio.

Greetz

Hi everyone,nice to meet you all! My name is Andrew,I am from the United States and I am18 years old(19 in a few weeks).I love to DJ & Produce.If you all don't mind have a listen to some of my mixes and work.I

MySpace

DJAtragun - Let's mix

A quick question if you all don't mind,how doe's one get to DJ on Afterhours? I would love to DJ on Afterhours! :D

Back