HeavensGate Aluminium Tour Live Broadcast 28-02-2014

Oh shiit this one sounds massive!! But can't figure it out :(

Alex M.O.R.P.H. tracklist:

1. ID
2. ID

I felt the opposite, it seems there are more tracks Fadi would play
Man I don't know how you could think that, few euphoric fila-style tracks. Last track was epic, must have been one of the first trance.

Man I don't know how you could think that, few euphoric fila-style tracks. Last track was epic, must have been one of the first trance.

There were a lot of remixes from the Quiet Storm album, and some melodic tracks like Beautiful Things remix

1. ID
2. ID
3. Aerofeel5 - Position

Alex in Madison Square Garden was awful, much different than his usual style, shame.

Alex in Madison Square Garden was awful, much different than his usual style, shame.

Indeed!!! I think it was a commercial set because of the event and city, I saw him last year and played a cool set :music:

1. ID
2. ID
3. Aerofeel5 - Position
4. ID

Damn ! I got to go to the bathroom for a while :(

1. ID
2. ID
3. Aerofeel5 - Position
4. ID
5. ID

Cosmic gate - back to earth (remix), vocal, another instrumental.

Btw I heard sounds from jochen miller - brace yourself a few tracks ago.

Damn ! I lost the count of how many tracks were played when I wasn't listening, I guess it must have been 5 or 4

Indeed!!! I think it was a commercial set because of the event and city, I saw him last year and played a cool set :music:
City, ouch, but may be true. Few trance people in u.s.

Saw him in the club?

Damn ! I lost the count of how many tracks were played when I wasn't listening, I guess it must have been 5 or 4
If you weren't listening you could not count!

Much static, wtf.

Back