HeavensGate Aluminium Tour Live Broadcast 28-02-2014

Well some of those remixes may have been more John style, don't remember all. Of course B.T. was Fila-style. I maintain my judgement that set was more John style. http://www.1001tracklists.com/track...jaarbeurs-utrecht-netherlands-2014-02-15.html I see your name there! How did you know 18 & are you certain, & that original mix? Know how old?

I suck at IDing classics, and I saw somebody tweeted "Mystery Land \o/" and made me remember about it, and checked on beatport

City, ouch, but may be true. Few trance people in u.s.

Saw him in the club?

And being before New World Punx probably made him play commercial or EDM stuff
yes, he had a gig in El Salvador in June and was a great set

I liked NWP in MSG more than Utrecht; definitely partly because it was their debut. Their last Utrecht track was wtf.

HI Trancers)
i-6164.gif

I liked NWP in MSG more than Utrecht; definitely partly because it was their debut. Their last Utrecht track was wtf.

i wasn't even interested in them, I don't like Ferry's live sets selection of tunes :/

Why not just write it like usual? A radio edit in the club?! If true, he deserves a beating!

maybe the extended mixes will be released later, as radio edits are always released first on compilations

i wasn't even interested in them, I don't like Ferry's live sets selection of tunes :/

maybe the extended mixes will be released later, as radio edits are always released first on compilations
Agreed about ferry most of the time, though he was alright in EDC, & I was there & raged, especially to Magenta even though he overwhelmed it with bass. I raged to markus too. Didn't know that about radio edits. He probably had a access to a regular version.

I think this one is Misja Helsloot - B.O.T.S. (Signum Remix) :unsure:

Back