Help Afterhours.fm

That reminds me. I have to donate soon:hug:

R there any other methods, except damned paypal? :crazy:

Hello all. I like...no! I LOVE AH-FM for the best music I've ever heard that is Trance on AH (but it's not my only style of music, I love Hardcore too). I know that all of this costs in time, energy and money, and I want that this continue at least until I die because I think Trance is untemporal: zenity and non-violence are the ways of peace of the mind (and this works very well after work to destress) and peace of the mind is the way for a better life (in opposition to Hardcore that is the way to unleash your body on jumping heratically, good too for health if not violent I think).
But, to agglomerate to this post, AH-FM, free of charge to listen high quality music H24, needs money to survive on this capitalist world. So, my question is: Can we donate by other means like paypal? I don't like electronic means of payment at all. If I decide to make a donation to AH-FM it would be by species (in €). If it's possible, could you give me an address to post my (small) amount of money in donation to AH?

Cheers.

Dan might want to answer this person's question. :):grinning:

Dan might want to answer this person's question. :):grinning:

yes he can donate by normal post ( PM me and ill give you my address ) also by bank to bank transfer or western union.

thank you for nice words and support.

yes he can donate by normal post ( PM me and ill give you my address ) also by bank to bank transfer or western union.

Most bank to bank transfers carry heavy fees so check with your bank first:unsure:

I have a friend that lives in Belgium and he is buying some cds that I can't find here. I found out that it would cost about $50 to do a transfer. It's totally not worth it.

I use Paypal. I did have a problem with it once when someone made a fraudulent charge but then returned the money. I had to change a few things on my account and I have not had any problems since:)

Sorry for making it my font bold, red and large. Didn't want our friend's question to be missed~ ;) :)

Donate more money Dan needs a new BMW

ctrain in calgary sucks big time and so does the road infrastructure

liar... I saw you your huge airplane hangar with all those fancy ass sports cars, planes, motor bikes and boats..... :mask:

Hot Wheels playsets and cars don't count :lol::lol::lol:

Buying a shirt doesn't count as support does it? They look pretty sick.

Buying a shirt doesn't count as support does it? They look pretty sick.

No does not, shirts are priced to basically break even for that type of high end material and its designed on the fly per customer.

Donating any amount will get you a supporter status :)

cheers friend

Back