New DJ Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking with guildlines before send of my mix off at start august. Can't wait my first entry on AH.FM. Very exciting, good luck to everyone this month and next month.

Thanks dfx

:super:

I was reading the rules for the dj contest. Is there a limit of 10 tracks in the set? My set has 12 tracks and takes approximatley 61:30 min. Does it qualify?

I was reading the rules for the dj contest. Is there a limit of 10 tracks in the set? My set has 12 tracks and takes approximatley 61:30 min. Does it qualify?

yes thats perfectly fine :)

Please note that there have been two slight additions to the competition rules! In particular, the first rule has been changed and the respective note at the bottom added. Please read before submitting!

Hey dfx. Why the change in rules with the 2 months registration? Newbies not allowed to submit yet?:cry:

Hey dfx. Why the change in rules with the 2 months registration? Newbies not allowed to submit yet?:cry:

because the number of submissions did greatly increase lately (especially in software months), so we have to make a preference towards long-term members of the community :)

Too bad, this cuts me out as well. Good luck to any further participiants!

It's the other change: I'm spinning for an online radio. For fun, not for profession, but anyway this is mentioned in the new restrictions.

*Post to see join date...*
w00h00t! june 2008 ....

QUALIFIES!!!!!!!
See ya on the voting :p

What if i dont know the track label??

where you purchased the track from will have the Label under which was released :)

Is Januarys full yet? I finally have something to submit.......

theres no contest in january, and no more contests in the old form

please read first post as it has been changed :smile:

hehe, i am putting a new set together, will submitt it on the nex competition.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back