Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi everybody, my name is Patryk, and I am coming from Poland, I am listening to trance for few years, my favourite genre is uplifting trance, especially Ronny K.'s tracks, I love his productions ; ) All this balearic trance is the best non-commercial kind of trance.. I am creating my own uplifting/progressive trance music for three years.

Greetings for all listeners of Afterhours, and for you, Ronny ; )

hiya A.H. im jonnyatom

i go by JonnyAtom as a producer/dj.
have been doin the EDM thing for about 5 years, producing and djing is all i live for. im 21, almost 22 years of age.
i live in the bay area of California,USA.

currently giggin to coldharbour day and have been since it started, slept with it on all night and began my day today with markus' solid 4 hour set.

my websites
dj Jonny Atom - Tracks - SoundCloud
Producer/Dj Jonny Atom on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
JonnyAtom@facebook.com

check out the tunes and remixs and follow me on soundcloud or facebook.

:choon:

Greetings from Greece! :super: It's been quite a while since i started listening to AH.fm and i decided to join the forum. I mostly like to listen to Progressive - Uplifting Trance and i truly enjoy the music playing here!

In Trance We Trust ! ! !

Nikos.

Hello 2 all. I'm Harry from Bulgaria.I love trance/psy music.
Greetings.
p.s Sorry for my bad english!

HI Everobody!:)
I'm Patricia and I'm from Poland. I enjoy the music playing here;) See you on Exchange Of Sound Festival,
Greetings 4 All:)

Hi everybody, my name is Patryk, and I am coming from Poland, I am listening to trance for few years, my favourite genre is uplifting trance, especially Ronny K.'s tracks, I love his productions ; ) All this balearic trance is the best non-commercial kind of trance.. I am creating my own uplifting/progressive trance music for three years.

Greetings for all listeners of Afterhours, and for you, Ronny ; )

Hello!

:welcome: Patryk

Enjoy the music :music:
:friends:

Last edited:
hola soy de Panamá Siempre entro un párrafo This page Escuchar trance ... es de primera que ves escribo saludos .....

primera vez que escribo pero siempre entró en el sitio para escuchar la radio

hola soy de Panamá Siempre entro un párrafo This page Escuchar trance ... es de primera que ves escribo saludos .....

primera vez que escribo pero siempre entró en el sitio para escuchar la radio

Hola! Que bien :clap2:

Espero que disfrutes de la música. Buen día para ti.

Soy de Chile :friends:

HI Everobody!:)
I'm Patricia and I'm from Poland. I enjoy the music playing here;) See you on Exchange Of Sound Festival,
Greetings 4 All:)

Hello! :welcome:

Poland :super: :bravo:

Good day Patricia :music:

Back