Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hey lads

I'm new here,I'm Sasha 24 yr old DJ/Producer from Serbia,and a really big fan of Trance music,I heard that AH is one of best radios online,looking forward to stay here and meet some new people and listen good music of course,cheers

Hey

Im a 25 year old male from Norway, that fell in love with electronic music back in 95 :)

Hola, soy de noruega y busca trance parties aqui en Bercelona

Como puedo buscar trance parties aqui en barcelona:super:

Hello from the states!!

i came across the site a while back and i listen to it everyday from dusk till dawn.

Been into trance.progressive.house and all attatched to it since the 90's.
its what i grew up with and was raised on<3
it brings me back to a simpler time when there was no problems and no worries.

Its nice to have finally joined this and be surrounded by people who love what i love and feel what i feel towards this music and beat drop.

-Rob

Hi everyone.

I found AH through a YT video & decided to check it out. I'm mostly into uplifting trance, so it'll be nice to have somewhere to talk about it.

TRANCE ENERGY 2011 HERE I COME lol HI ALL

GARETH EMERY IS AMAZING his TE2010 set was the best I have EVER HEARD!

hello everyone

Greetings from Long Island, New York!! Recently stumbled on this site and haven't stopped listening since! Trance/Progressive fan since the early 90's....Respect

Hollering out to trance-loving folks! Am from Singapore/Netherlands. Decided to join after receiving a flyer at the show Menno de Jong pres. Intuition Sessions 2 at the Amsterdam Dance Event last night. Great party!

Hi

Hello from California,
Been Listening to AH.FM, for a couple of years, and just thought about joining today. always great music, and just cant stop listening to it(which is a good thing) :lol:
-Michael

Hi

Hello I am San …’Hi San’ :megacrazy:

Another EDM addict who is pretty active with the music a little while.

A couple of friends told me about AH some time ago while listening to it regularly and finally I registered.:blush:
I roamed around this nice place and I already like it a lot…

Cheers from Holland :wave:

San

:hug:
Hello I am San …’Hi San’ :megacrazy:

Another EDM addict who is pretty active with the music a little while.

A couple of friends told me about AH some time ago while listening to it regularly and finally I registered.:blush:
I roamed around this nice place and I already like it a lot…

Cheers from Holland :wave:

San

Hello Sandero:friends: Welcome to Afterhours. This is GOLDEN TOMORROW from di forums:):hug:

:hug:

Hello Sandero:friends: Welcome to Afterhours. This is GOLDEN TOMORROW from di forums:):hug:

Hey GOLDEN!! nice to see you here amigo:hug: Thanks for the welcome!
51K+ posts:wow: man that’s serious!! It's gonna take a while before I reach that;)

Greetings and talk soon,
San

Hi All! I'm John. I Live In The Netherlands. I'm 34 years old, came here by coinsedence. But I come mainly to listen to the Maestro himself .... the one and only: -------> SEAN TYAS <--------- !!!!!!!!! :)

Hi All! I'm John. I Live In The Netherlands. I'm 34 years old, came here by coinsedence. But I come mainly to listen to the Maestro himself .... the one and only: -------> SEAN TYAS <--------- !!!!!!!!! :)

Master Sean Tyas!! ^ ^

now playing repetition:super::dance::music:

Hi everybody!

I found this site accidentally, but i didn't regret it! I love these trance sounds! Peace and Love from Hungary

:loveah:

Back