Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hey Trance Matey's

I am new to this blog. I am thrilled to listen the live broadcasts of various Trance sessions :super:

BTW AnB is my life :)

god damm i love afterhours fm, i could listen to this shit all day and i just might, i can see why trance has an almost religous type following :)

Hi there i'm from Algeria & i love trance music :music:... :p

i am new

this is best wibsite

I am new to this blog. I am thrilled to listen the live broadcasts of various Trance sessions :super:

BTW AnB is my life :)

how can everyone listen to my music any help please ?

Hi from Russia :)
AH rules!

:welcome: all to the biggest trance community :music: tell all friends about AH.FM :)

hi my names darren come from BELFAST northern ireland love listening to trance music BINARY FINARY especialy

Hello everyone,from Saint-Petersburg [Russia]!I'm with Ah.Fm now. ;)

hello
youngster ahfm forum here :)
but only here since im a ahfm listener for a while now, love it !
greetings from Romania!

Hello all!!

My name is K.C. and I go by the name DJ Anthera. I've been into trance music since I discovered it 11 years ago. I have a divine passion for it. I started out with the old-school anthem type trance in '99, and have worked my way into the wonderful and intelligent sound of tech-trance and progressive. I'd heard about AH.FM a few times, but never got around to registering until now. Better late than never, right? Well I hope to start up a healthy community here, and start to share my music eventually. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

- K.C. (Anthera)

www.djanthera.com

www.facebook.com/djanthera

www.facebook.com/Anthera (artist page)

Last edited:
Hi guys Im new here, Im from Poland and I love ah.fm !

Hi,

Just dropped at here and registered. Actually i knew afterhours already, but never registered so far. If i'm not mistaken you guys are also at the Luminosity events. Heard something like that when i was there in 2008 (luminosity beach event in beachclub riche, zandvoort)
Anyway, since i was looking for the show from Airbase i decided to register here.
My name is edwin, 29 years at the moment and live in The Netherlands. Listen to electronic music actually since 1990. First to the so called eurodance, some house, rave and the early trance. Still got tapes here from the Houseparty serie, Move the house 11, Technotrance 1 till 6, Turn up the bass 25 and some others. Then a while to the what they called happy hardcore (around 1995) and returned to trance around 1997/1998. Trance is still my favourite now, although i also like some house and electro.
Sometimes i visit an event, like dance valley or intuition summer festival or something alike.
Actually started quite late to visit events. Started with it with the trance.nu summer dance even 2 back in 2004. I listen to radioshows quite some time now. First A state of trance on id&t radio and airbase sessions on ets global, later also other shows. Although currently i don't listen so often anymore.
Next to listen music i repair sometimes computers. People come to me when they have problems, like virusses, hangups and the like. I'm a network administrator, although i'm currently unemployed. Well, that was it for the moment i guess.

Hello my name is Nikos and i am from Cyprus. First time i listen to AHFM was after i google search for trance stations about one year ago! Now i sleep listening to AHFM and wake up too.. :p Masssive!! ;p

Hello AH community

Hello everyone.
I'm the new girl in the block. I live in USA, but I'm originally from Colombia. I love progressive, trance, and my favorite artist is Tiesto. I'm happy to be part of this big community:super:.
I'm looking for meet amazing new friends and listen fantastic music.
XOXOXO.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I registered waaaaay back, and I just saw this thread coming through.. Kinda late, but hey, who cares :)?

I'm named as Bart, and I started listening Trance since Trance Energy 2009. Nowadays, I'm trying to keep up with every DJ I can find that I like.
Afterhours is a great help in that quest :dance:!

So keep up the good work AH, I'll keep up the downloads!

Back