Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Interesting Title

Huge trance addict from Ontario Canada trying to get closer to the action, looking forward to asot 500 and luminosity for a spectacular introduction to real trance events in the middle of the Netherlands.

was up pplz i am raj and i love this site and the music that is provided from here i have been listening to this radio station on iTunes for a while and just had to register for this site thanks

phoenix93

Feeling a bit lazy (been a long night) so took this direct from the official publicity pack:

Phoenix93 is a music producer from the United Kingdom.

He has enjoyed and worked with many musical styles and dance music notaries since the early 90's when he began a noteable career as a club dj culminating in regular bookings & residencies up and down the United Kingdom at some of the scenes most recognisable underground clubs.

An acclaimed producer and remixer in various genres Phoenix93 attempts to weave a rich life of musical influences and ideas into a tapestry of sound for the listener. Having signed a 2011 album deal for the concept album 'Legacy' Phoenix93 is a sun that is set to rise.

Breaking lines and deifinitions, while weaving intricate sounds that challenge pre-conceived ideas and perceptions, Phoenix93 takes you on a journey that provokes emotion, inspires, and pulls at your memories.
In his own words:

"I try to create an emotional texture for the listener where they create the headspace and make it individual and personal to themselves. By creating these textures I hope to give the listener a rich tapestry to create an emotional sounscape that they will give return to".

:super:

The first release for 2011 which isn't taken from the album is avaliable now through iTunes on worldwide distribution:

White Widow by Phoenix93

Hello very good radio:D..i like just trance...and I produce trance...my artist name is Alex Van Bulaj...I want to ask is possibile to hear my track in afterhours.fm?Alex Van Bulaj-Old Memories (Original Mix)

Hi there.My name is John.I'm living in the netherlands and I'm 54 years old butt i still go to the roof when i hear dance-trance music,
Next week on the 19th Iwill go with my 20 year old son to Utrecht to" ENERGY".

Tiesto..Marco.V and lots of the greatest dj's of holland will be there..

32.000 PEOPLE!!!!,yessz

Greetz,John..

Radio app= help :)

Hello
We are a group of students majoring in business administration conducting our final project on radio and podcasts listening habits.
We would highly appreciate it if you can take this short survey it would helps us a lot.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RSNQ93M
Thank you for your time,
Keren lee

Hai all. I'm James and I hail from south Devon in the UK.

I love all kinds of music from electronic to prog and classic rock, metal to drum and bass, blues to OST (who doesn't like Hans Zimmer?), but I've been listening to mainstream EDM since I was about 4 or 5 during the early 90s. The sound of the genre (and it's many sub-genres ;D) has always resonated with me and when Trance really took off, I was in heaven.

In terms of trance, my tastes vary as new favourites come and go depending on my mood, though currently I'm loving everything the Tritonal, Markus Schulz, Gareth Emery and Arty touch. Above & Beyond's projects are always a safe bet too.

I do produce my own tracks using FLStudio varying from trance to chillout and eventually I'd like to try ambient and drum and bass. As I'm very early in my learning I'm not actually pushing my productions out so much yet. I hope...one day.... ;)

Also like to spend time gaming on the PC, though I'm sacrificing gaming time to concentrate on learning the techniques of production - a good call I feel. :)

Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'm new on the forums but been listening to AH's shows for many years (I believe I looked into you guys after a podcast I listened to started playing a ah.fm jingle :p). At the end of the day music is my passion, both creating and simply listening and I look forward to sharing this passion with likeminded peeps and getting to know you all.:music::friends:

Last edited:
Hello guys and my very greetings from Greece, my country and also my current place! :)
It's the first time I join a forum so it may take a while for me to get used to it, but I guess itll be
okay cause im surrounded with great people who love Trance-Progressive music as much as I do!
So, let's have some fun :) Cheers!

hey hi hallo evryone my name is Adam i have 27 year old and I love TRance music.. I love listen the trance :) I come from Poland :).. my Surname is CHUDY (THIN)

Witam wszystkich mam na imie Adam mam 27 lat i kocham trance muzyke.. pozdrooo :)

Hello,what can i say.....have a lovely party time with the best radio station i've ever heard......trance ruulllllzzzz.....cheers from Romania:super::hug:

Hey, names Berto, from scotland
love all edm, trance especially
im a dj, check me out on youtube/mixcloud

dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: party all day and all night......only with afterhours.fm the paradise of trance .......cheers all from ROMANIA

Hey-o. My name is Justin and I am from the west coast US. More specifically Oregon. The Trance scene here is absolutely terrible, and that makes me terribly sad. I enjoy Protrance, and really anything that is beautiful. Heard about this site through some of the various mixes I have on my PC and figured I would check it out. Glad I did!:friends:

Stoked to hear even more new music!

Hi there,

Came accross ah when looking for Nitrous Oxide's podcast/show. I'm pleasantly surprised with all the good music playing here.

I'm new to the trance scene - I can't stop listening to it...just love it.

Happy to be hear - suggestions on what to listen to are encourange :)

Hi Everyone :)

I'm Filoo, came from Poland ! I'm really big fan of Trance and Progressive.
I'm a DJ as well ;)
Love Richard Durand's In Search of Sunrise Radio !
Cheers !!

Back