yeah im new 2!!!

im 24 frm england but now livin in france
im a massive trance fan !
ive only just got on this website so im gonna check it out!!!!!!:grinning:

hello,hello evrybody i like afterhours.fm.its my favorit radio

helllllo ;)

I'm new on this site ;)
I'm from Poland but since 2 years I live in UK
I love Trance music and I love Armin Van Buuren I hope I will find some mix here from him :music::super:

ohhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.EVERYBODY LISTEN TRANCE MUSIC !!!!FEEL DA' MUSIC IN YOUR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey!this is maria talking i register today and i thought should be cool i can leave some lines over here in case some one doesnt know who i am - doubt it anyway lol

i am maria 26 years old and i am from athens greece i am a trance lover and i am into EDM since 2002 when i heard in my memory album

i like trance and progressive trance mainly vocal trance a little bit of tech house and i dont say no to a good house tune unless it is good ofcource

i am a huge fan of ferry corsten - many knows that already lol but i also like armin van buuren,markus schulz.tiesto,alex morph,the blizzard and i stop the list here because its going to be huge!

thats a quick note from me!i am here to stay! :)

hey!this is maria talking i register today and i thought should be cool i can leave some lines over here in case some one doesnt know who i am - doubt it anyway lol

i am maria 26 years old and i am from athens greece i am a trance lover and i am into EDM since 2002 when i heard in my memory album

i like trance and progressive trance mainly vocal trance a little bit of tech house and i dont say no to a good house tune unless it is good ofcource

i am a huge fan of ferry corsten - many knows that already lol but i also like armin van buuren,markus schulz.tiesto,alex morph,the blizzard and i stop the list here because its going to be huge!

thats a quick note from me!i am here to stay! :)

:welcome: Maria from Greece :hug:
I hope you will enjoy your staying here :grinning:

Opws vlepeis Ellinida kai egw :) Kalws irthes loipon ston Afterhours.fm!!!
Den yparxoun polloi Ellines xristes edw kai logiko einai giati Trance skini stin Ellada dystyxws den yparxei... Eyxomai na ta leme syxna loipon kai na mpaineis sta forums tin wra twn sets :grinning:
:mml: :mml: :mml:

:welcome: Maria from Greece :hug:
I hope you will enjoy your staying here :grinning:

Opws vlepeis Ellinida kai egw :) Kalws irthes loipon ston Afterhours.fm!!!
Den yparxoun polloi Ellines xristes edw kai logiko einai giati Trance skini stin Ellada dystyxws den yparxei... Eyxomai na ta leme syxna loipon kai na mpaineis sta forums tin wra twn sets :grinning:
:mml: :mml: :mml:

how lovely thank you so much for the warm welcome!:hug:that is good there is female greek user around i hate the feeling i was the only one hehe and yes the scene over here is dead those days :( but at least we have the one and only club called cavo paradiso in mykonos islands witch i am going this year!

thanks again for the welcome!!

how lovely thank you so much for the warm welcome!:hug:that is good there is female greek user around i hate the feeling i was the only one hehe and yes the scene over here is dead those days :( but at least we have the one and only club called cavo paradiso in mykonos islands witch i am going this year!

thanks again for the welcome!!

you are pretty welcome :hug:
Cool you are going to Cavo :super:Been there last year for Digweed and Armin:grinning: I hope you'll have a greeeeat time there!!! There are some GIGs in Athens btw esp in summer time, like I went last night to Atlantis in Oropos for Nick Warren!! OMG it was FANTASTIC... :wow:
Hugs to you and see you in the forums :mml:

you are pretty welcome :hug:
Cool you are going to Cavo :super:Been there last year for Digweed and Armin:grinning: I hope you'll have a greeeeat time there!!! There are some GIGs in Athens btw esp in summer time, like I went last night to Atlantis in Oropos for Nick Warren!! OMG it was FANTASTIC... :wow:
Hugs to you and see you in the forums :mml:

i cant resist to reply to this so i hope i am not messing around this topic :blush: In case you didnt notice the agenda of cavo paradiso this years is just AMAZING!! Do you have plans to visit the island this year again?
icon12.gif
The scene in Athens is pretty much dead along time now since Venue club is closed but hope it will be recover :(

i cant resist to reply to this so i hope i am not messing around this topic :blush: In case you didnt notice the agenda of cavo paradiso this years is just AMAZING!! Do you have plans to visit the island this year again?
icon12.gif
The scene in Athens is pretty much dead along time now since Venue club is closed but hope it will be recover :(

Yes I ve seen it :cry: I know its great, but my plans for summer vacation have changed so I'm not going to visit Mykonos this summer :( Have fun there and don't forget to enjoy the sunrise from the highest spot in Cavos :hug::)

Last edited:
Yes I ve seen it :cry: I know its great, but my plans for summer vacation has changed so I'm not going to visit Mykonos this summer :( Have fun there and don't forget to enjoy the sunrise from the highest spot in Cavos :hug::)

The agenda is quite amazing and i dare to say it is even better from last year even that Above and Beyond name is missing hehe!

Oh too bad you are not coming but pretty sure you will have a great time wherever you will go :grinning:

I have never been to this club before my first time will be this Tuesday and i am excited and anxious at the same time!What a great mix anyway :)

Hello to everybody from Romania. At last i find a Radio station that suits my demands :D

You are doing a Great job

Back