Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello all, this will be my first post.. and all i have to say is Ah is my escape from reality. Some sets i download and will listen to days on end.. so this a hello from regina saskatchewan canada... and even on the prairies. trance lives..

hello everybody,

just a few words about me:

I am into trance since 1994 now... and as the "real" trance seemed to disappear more and more in the course of the years, i discovered the so called psy-trance some years ago ....

... and i love it!

that's it for now, maybe a more detailed introduction will follow soon. :=)

feel free to take a look @ www.myspace.com/iceelfe

IN TRANCE WE TRUST!
~~~Ice~~~Elfe~~~

Last edited:
Hello from Russia :]

Hello to everybody from Romania. At last i find a Radio station that suits my demands :D

You are doing a Great job

Haha.Hello from Ukraine.

usa says hello to all

Hello all, this will be my first post.. and all i have to say is Ah is my escape from reality. Some sets i download and will listen to days on end.. so this a hello from regina saskatchewan canada... and even on the prairies. trance lives..

hello everybody,

just a few words about me:

I am into trance since 1994 now... and as the "real" trance seemed to disappear more and more in the course of the years, i discovered the so called psy-trance some years ago ....

... and i love it!

that's it for now, maybe a more detailed introduction will follow soon. :=)

feel free to take a look @ www.myspace.com/iceelfe

IN TRANCE WE TRUST!
~~~Ice~~~Elfe~~~

:welcome: to the 24/7 party that is AH.FM!

Hey all, Name is Zyrac or Zyrac X
Am told I am one of the oldest Trance r's in my parts - (Ireland, East)
Just wanna shout out to everyone, and will throw up sum meaningful posts soon.
Peace Out Te All ....

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and just a few info about myself.

Trance has inspired me since 1993. Has an honored to spin at some local clubs in California and Twin City in MN. Manage to release a handful album in the past. I stopped mixing since 2002. After 5 years of retirement and still realize trance is still in me. Now I’m here again and working on my next mix.

That’s me in a nutshell.

Trance in Peace and may the force of Trance be with us all!

Hey all, Name is Zyrac or Zyrac X
Am told I am one of the oldest Trance r's in my parts - (Ireland, East)
Just wanna shout out to everyone, and will throw up sum meaningful posts soon.
Peace Out Te All ....

hello Zyrac and :welcome: to AH :)

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and just a few info about myself.

Trance has inspired me since 1993. Has an honored to spin at some local clubs in California and Twin City in MN. Manage to release a handful album in the past. I stopped mixing since 2002. After 5 years of retirement and still realize trance is still in me. Now I’m here again and working on my next mix.

That’s me in a nutshell.

Trance in Peace and may the force of Trance be with us all!

hello Zyrac and DeeJay Evolution :welcome: to AH :)

about myself

Hi, my name is Dan. I'm from Upstate New York USA. Im an unemployed dj.

Hi all!

I'm from Russia, your radio very nice, more vocal trance .)

Hey

Hello,

Hey everyone my name is DJ Sako and I am new to afterhours.fm. I have been a DJ since I was 18, I usually spin house and trance but I also dj for private parties at weddings and what not. Don't forget to check out my website at www.dreamentco.com or www.myspace.com/djsako.

Thanks for the welcome and glad to be here.

Hi, my name is Dan. I'm from Upstate New York USA. Im an unemployed dj.

Hi all!

I'm from Russia, your radio very nice, more vocal trance .)

Hello,

Hey everyone my name is DJ Sako and I am new to afterhours.fm. I have been a DJ since I was 18, I usually spin house and trance but I also dj for private parties at weddings and what not. Don't forget to check out my website at www.dreamentco.com or www.myspace.com/djsako.

Thanks for the welcome and glad to be here.

Hello all and :welcome: to AH :)

Hey guys. I'm from LA and just wanted to scope out this place. I got into trance about a year ago and its been a life changing experience. What deep, emotional and inspiring music. Thats about as short and sweet as it gets :)

Hello there!

I'm a 27-year-old trance fan from Brazil,and I listen to trance since the 90's when trance was trance,not with all those subgenres from today,but only in 2006 I've decided to be more addicted to it.

Besides trance,I do like other electronic music styles as well as other kinds of music(like progressive rock,80's and more).

Some of my party friends are here on ah.fm forum,and some of them have their space to show off their DJying talents,like Pilpo Fadini and Vitor Moya :D

I do hope to have fun here and find other tranceaddicts like me !

Hello there!

I'm a 27-year-old trance fan from Brazil,and I listen to trance since the 90's when trance was trance,not with all those subgenres from today,but only in 2006 I've decided to be more addicted to it.

Besides trance,I do like other electronic music styles as well as other kinds of music(like progressive rock,80's and more).

Some of my party friends are here on ah.fm forum,and some of them have their space to show off their DJying talents,like Pilpo Fadini and Vitor Moya :D

I do hope to have fun here and find other tranceaddicts like me !

Tati!!!:hug::hug:

:welcome: to AH!!!:grinning:

Hy@all..

first time in this nice forum...i just surfed for a track which TIESTO had played @Gasometer an after all i landed @this forum...

I am 20 years old and i am from Austria...

mosted music listen2...A STATE of TRANCE - ARMIN VAN BUUREN
and DJ TIESTO...

so thats me...

keep dreamin...

na hoffentlich bist du wenigstens in den gaso reingekommen :lol:

:welcome:

klar.. bin gleich zu beginn reingekommen.. musste dafür drinnen meinen platz verteidigen..

=)

keep dreamin...

HeLL0 everybody. im 24. im music producer (trance house chill)
tune 1 of the best trance station
MANY TXH to AH from Russia Ulyanovsk
1 question to admin - can U set timer for online mixes? this must be comfortable 4 listeners
2 can I upload my tracks on site 4 future transmission?

Hello To Every Trance Lovers

Hello. Thes is Martin 31 years old,from Ireland. 1st time browsing your web site.
I`ve found it verry good :grinning:.

hey, im new here! im itroduced to the forum by superstar Toma.
im a dj to, and ill post soon a mix here, bye

Back