Official New Users Thread !! say hello

hi guys

I am a real fan of techno house hip hop tiesto paul van dyck
armin van buren oakenfold sandra collins---etc

Hello from Greece!!! :-D

I read about ah.fm in the Trance.nu fora and I'm very happy to be part of this great community!!! :)

Hello Members Of Afterhours Radio, I'am a new member, I'am from Colombia,Bogota but I Live in Miami Beach I heard about this Community in Armin Van Buuren Forums and Heard about the End oof the year countdown And I'am glad to say iam very excited and i Like the Vibe in this Community thank you and Have a nice day:) currently Tuned!:music:

Hello Pep' ! :)

Hello People! :)
My Name is Lasse (Dj Laz). Im 19year old, from denmark.
I started to hear the After Hours not long ago, And now I sit near and spend most of their time to listen to :-D ..

But write, definitely to me. or visit my own website which is within on my user profile :)

// Best
Dj Laz - Denmark..​

Hello People! :)
My Name is Lasse (Dj Laz). Im 19year old, from denmark.
I started to hear the After Hours not long ago, And now I sit near and spend most of their time to listen to :-D ..​

But write, definitely to me. or visit my own website which is within on my user profile :)

// Best
Dj Laz - Denmark..​

Hello 'Dj Laz [DK]:hug: welcome:grinning:

Hello to everyone associated with Afterhours. Am loving this website already, and a only joined about 20 minutes ago, gutted a never found out sooner. well am gonna love ya and leave ya now, and take in some awesome beats, laters.

Hi all, I'm from the UK! I love trance and Gatecrasher in Sheffield was my first club. I hope I can contribute to the community :)

Hi to everyone!
I'm an italian boy and i'm 24 years old.
I love Trance and my favourite is Uplifting because listening it is like a mental voyage...
so...stay tuned on AH.fm!!!

Best regards to AH community from Italy!
ex3ma

Morning!

good morning!

woke up on the wrong side of the bed but now that i tunned into ah.fm i am feeling alot better.:grinning:

i am 26 from Texas and i am all about meeting new people who have the same intrest that i do and loves tolisten to some real beatz!!

have a nice day everyone!!

Miss Glam

Hi all, I'm from the UK! I love trance and Gatecrasher in Sheffield was my first club. I hope I can contribute to the community :)

Hi to everyone!
I'm an italian boy and i'm 24 years old.
I love Trance and my favourite is Uplifting because listening it is like a mental voyage...
so...stay tuned on AH.fm!!!

Best regards to AH community from Italy!
ex3ma

good morning!

woke up on the wrong side of the bed but now that i tunned into ah.fm i am feeling alot better.:grinning:

i am 26 from Texas and i am all about meeting new people who have the same intrest that i do and loves tolisten to some real beatz!!

have a nice day everyone!!

Miss Glam

:welcome: all :hug::hug:

please tell all your friends about AH.FM community is growing so strong :)

Hey all, kind of a late introduction, but better late than never huh?

I'm Citruspers (means lemon squeezer in dutch, don't ask). Some people know me as Deathspark (you know who you are). I just want to say I really enjoyed the last EOYC, and I'm positive this one will be even better.... :D

Well, time to get active, I feel kinda small compared to 32K post counts of others... ;)

Hi :)
I'm 19 years old, from Lithuania :)
Like Trance, Hardstyle (sometimes) and ... :)

Back