another new guy

hey all

im alex
i love all sorts of music and came across this site

i love to snowboard, bmx, run, and just sports in general
i also love animals and cars

Hi everybody

I'm also new to this forum, I'm 41 living in Belgium and I'm addicted to trance
Congrats with the overall view of the site, everything looks very professional. Btw very nice event coming up with more then 300!!!!! dj's

hello :hug:

i just recomended a new person today, and another one two weeks ago:grinning:

thanks mate family is growing :)

hey all

im alex
i love all sorts of music and came across this site

i love to snowboard, bmx, run, and just sports in general
i also love animals and cars

Hi everybody

I'm also new to this forum, I'm 41 living in Belgium and I'm addicted to trance
Congrats with the overall view of the site, everything looks very professional. Btw very nice event coming up with more then 300!!!!! dj's

:welcome: all of your to the home of trance :)

HI every1!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!:bananadance:

hit me up at myspace.com/angeleyesexy4aolcom

Hey guys...Im new to the forums. Wanted to say thanks to AH.fm for asking me to be a part of the EOYC. Really pleased to be a part of it. My mix will be aired on Boxing Day at 2pm CET.....hope you enjoy.

All the best and have a great New Year.

Hey guys...Im new to the forums. Wanted to say thanks to AH.fm for asking me to be a part of the EOYC. Really pleased to be a part of it. My mix will be aired on Boxing Day at 2pm CET.....hope you enjoy.

All the best and have a great New Year.

N00b! hehe

Welcome mate, look forward to hearing it :) :super:

Hi everyone, i'm 14 and i'm french, and i love trance, i'll be tuning in but i also tune in ETN or digitally imported for other deejays like Armin van Buuren, Manuel le saux, ferry corsten and so on ... I've dicoverd AH by listening to Lemon and Einar K !

Hi to all,

I finally registered myself here. Listening everyday at work to AH.FM, so now I will post here too.

My name is Jordy, 34 years old, living in Arnhem (The Netherlands). City is known of a lot of things, like the failed Operation Market Garden during World War II (Movie A Bridge Too Far is based on that) and all the Tiesto in Concerts in the Gelredome stadium.

Since July this year I started with dj-ing, dj name: jOr-D, a bit late for my age, but it's all about having fun with this. Made already a lot of mixes.
Since November I'm having my own 'show' called jOr-D's Fabulous Trance Tunes.

Last Monday, December 8, I had already my very first guest mix on the radio. In the show called The Vanishing Point of DJ Kaenow on
Tomorrow, Friday December 12, I have my 2nd guest mix on the radio in DJ Marcellos' Excessivemix between 22hrs and 23hrs on

My Fabulous Trance Tunes 002 and 003 mixes and my guest mix on Monday you can listen and download them from my own podcast site:

http://jor-d.podomat*ic.com/

All my previous mixes you can find them here:

http://ouwedwaas.pim*pblog.nl/

Great to be finally a member here of this amazing radio station.

whats up yall im new and i have to say its good to be here.musick is amazing.peace yall

BIG :welcome: to AH to all our newest members :) :music:

Hi everyone, i'm 14 and i'm french, and i love trance, i'll be tuning in but i also tune in ETN or digitally imported for other deejays like Armin van Buuren, Manuel le saux, ferry corsten and so on ... I've dicoverd AH by listening to Lemon and Einar K !

Hello ChocoboXii00:hug:wow, great to see somebody so young into trance:bravo: Welcome:grinning:

Hello everybody...my greetings to you all from Slovenia - enjoy in fantastic music

Hi to all,

I finally registered myself here. Listening everyday at work to AH.FM, so now I will post here too.

My name is Jordy, 34 years old, living in Arnhem (The Netherlands). City is known of a lot of things, like the failed Operation Market Garden during World War II (Movie A Bridge Too Far is based on that) and all the Tiesto in Concerts in the Gelredome stadium.

Since July this year I started with dj-ing, dj name: jOr-D, a bit late for my age, but it's all about having fun with this. Made already a lot of mixes.
Since November I'm having my own 'show' called jOr-D's Fabulous Trance Tunes.

Last Monday, December 8, I had already my very first guest mix on the radio. In the show called The Vanishing Point of DJ Kaenow on
Tomorrow, Friday December 12, I have my 2nd guest mix on the radio in DJ Marcellos' Excessivemix between 22hrs and 23hrs on

My Fabulous Trance Tunes 002 and 003 mixes and my guest mix on Monday you can listen and download them from my own podcast site:

http://jor-d.podomat*ic.com/

All my previous mixes you can find them here:

http://ouwedwaas.pim*pblog.nl/

Great to be finally a member here of this amazing radio station.

Nice to see familiar faces.. welcome :wave:

Back