Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello from America
I have been listening to you guys for a few months now, and so far, I have not found any better place to listen to Trance. Keep up the great work guys, and I am looking forward to listening to more great trance for hopefully years to come.

:welcome: tell all your friends about AH :)

Hi there :)

What can I tell you about me :) I like Trance music, I'm listening to Afterhours for two years, so I decide to join to the biggest trance community. I'm also trying to produce my own trance songs, but its hard to make a good trance track :)

That's all about me :D

Peace

Welcome AH

Dear all,

This is DJ Massimoo and i'm very pleased to join AH.fm.

B.Rgds
Massimoo

Hello to all from Portugal / Lisboa :miss:

Very pleased to be here @ AH.FM :super:

LoiS

Hi to everyone from Kiev.UA!!!!!
I'm very happy to be here!!!
We are The Best!!!!;)

Hi all fantastic Community!!

Many yeras listen and collectin ASOTS TATW's... now a lot of radio show may be a madnees but forums like this and tranceaddcit make the "trancefanatic" live more easy

THANKSSSS

Last edited:
Hi all fantastic Community!!

Many yeras listen and collectin ASOTS TATW's... now a lot of radio show may be a madnees bu forums like this and tranceaddcit make the "trancefanatic" live more easy

THANKSSSS

Hello NamuraZen:hug: welcome:grinning:

ur welcome!

a bit offtopic question.. Are there any way to add the calendar in iCal or Google Calendar?

(I just search in the forum but nothin found)

ur welcome!

a bit offtopic question.. Are there any way to add the calendar in iCal or Google Calendar?

(I just search in the forum but nothin found)

hello ive been meaning to add it into my ical also.. still looking how to do it :)

hi 2 all,im from norway,,living in trondheim
love this site..

love sensation,,hyperstate and so on :eek:)

hi 2 all,im from norway,,living in trondheim
love this site..

love sensation,,hyperstate and so on :eek:)

:welcome: to AH snabel :wave: enjoy!!!! :mml:

Hullo, I am 36yo, from Pacific NW, and I love Progressive Trance. My fav artists/groups in no particular order are: Deep Dish, Daft Punk, Astral Projection, Earth Bound, Richi M, PVD, BT, Josh Wink, trance[]control, asu.

Last edited:
I`m new on this forum and on the afterhours radio... I`m 21 and I`m from Egypt...

, i am uploader on tribalmixes

HI ,everyone.
I am kid evil :choon:,
I am 21yr old ,m, from india :cat:
I am a D.J. and I love to listen music and like to play football.:super:
great to be here on Afterhours.Fm

Back