Please tell us what you think?

great place awesome crew too, i dont know if you guys have one already but a chatroom i think would be great!

A special message to you Dan!

Dan said:
Thanks Rain I really appreciate it, we play all new stuff, and love when Dj's make us sets. Hopefully more people will think the same way as you about this radio station.

I want to build a nice community here if possible, thats my main goal, get all Dj's and listeners together and get them to express them selves.

Dreams are to be a reality if we dream on a positive basis, I know this is a work who need some "lucky and fortune", but intensity is what counts always.

If we put a little grain of sand, we can build a great and nice community here, keep on doing, I know there are several souls with you on this work...!Acuario51:D

Last edited:
I just discovered the site. What I've seen (and more importantly heard) so far is top-notch! I'll be spreading the word, for sure.

If you accept donations (got PayPal?), let me know!

Kudos.

robheb123 said:
I just discovered the site. What I've seen (and more importantly heard) so far is top-notch! I'll be spreading the word, for sure.

If you accept donations (got PayPal?), let me know!

Kudos.

thank you mate, nice kind words, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here, lots new stuff coming in near weeks.

I will be making a post regards to paypal. There is a paypal donate button on main page, really appreciated, whoever donates gets a ribbon under their name "Afterhours.fm Supporter" like under my name :)

just a small thank you

Dan said:
thank you mate, nice kind words, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here, lots new stuff coming in near weeks.

I will be making a post regards to paypal. There is a paypal donate button on main page, really appreciated, whoever donates gets a ribbon under their name "Afterhours.fm Supporter" like under my name :)

just a small thank you

Very cool! Payday Friday. I want a ribbon!

Dan said:
ahah :)

how did you hear about us ?

very nice
Someone who I know from di.fm pointed you out. I like di.fm, but they can get a
little long on older stuff. Hearing new material is way cool. So thanks for that!

This mix that's on right is awesome, because it's chock full of stuff I haven't heard yet.

Thats cool, im glad you like it. you got msn? add me in

Dan said:
ahah :)

how did you hear about us ?

very nice
I got banned by the other place, got pissed at how lame the forums are at the other other place, so I did a Yahoo search for another station. It returned the comment on trancenation.co.nr about a new "readiostation". :)

in·iq·ui·trance said:
I got banned by the other place, got pissed at how lame the forums are at the other other place, so I did a Yahoo search for another station. It returned the comment on trancenation.co.nr about a new "readiostation". :)

great!!!! :cheers:

The spread is On...!

Dan said:
great!!!! :cheers:

I just see some friends of mine are in this digital radio station chating free with you, keep this profile and you will be a winner my friend...!:D

Im wondering what other forums... he was reffering to? any idea?

Dan said:
Im wondering what other forums... he was reffering to? any idea?
Hmmm... I'm in a quandary... I got banned (just temporarily, mind) at the big place for mentioning alternative places... should I dare speak? 8(

I'm talking about the forums at the other trance stations... ;)

Last edited:
Freedom of Ideas

in·iq·ui·trance said:
Hmmm... I'm in a quandary... I got banned (just temporarily, mind) at the other place for mentioning other places... should I dare speak? ;)

I'm talking about the forums at the other trance stations...

I think if this forum works on a free talking basis without any blasfemy or bad words/ injuries on others, will be the best of the world...!
<3

I dont think any forums like advertising... I appreciate if your trying to spread the word, but dont get banned while doing it. :(

This forum will be clean from all that Acuario51, we will try to have it as clean as possible.

Dan said:
I dont think any forums like advertising... I appreciate if your trying to spread the word, but dont get banned while doing it. :(

This forum will be clean from all that Acuario51, we will try to have it as clean as possible.

It is Ok to me Dan... Ethic is my first name, friend...!:D

Dan said:
Yeah... it's tough to walk that line.

Obviously we're all trying to build the community, to bring trance to as many folks as possible. If so, cross-promotion of trance stations is a good thing. But is the "community" considered the population who post in this forum, or the population of trance fans regardless of where they listen? The latter does not co-exist well with an advertising revenue business model that depends on clicks/hits.

On the other hand, cross-promotion generally leads to greater exposure, leading to more total listeners, which will draw more revenue into the genre, leading (in theory) to a trickle down revenue boost to everyone involved.

In the other station's defense of banning me, the place I was talking about turns out to be un-licensed, so there's a legal justification for giving me a dozen lashes.

:iagree:

I agree with you in·iq·ui·trance... Hopefully this community here will expand, and I think sooner or later people will see, the quality, smoothless streams, and the people so friendly to chat and commute.

I will do my best to keep it at that, were 100% non profit, hopefully one day we will brake even, cause right now its all from pocket expense. I have plans for Afterhours, good plans... but it will take some time... cant build a castle in one day as they say :)

Anyhow I appreciate everyones input and helping out to spread the word. :)

ps... Thanks Ethic, now I got your name :)

Totally agree here...!

in·iq·ui·trance said:
Yeah... it's tough to walk that line.

Obviously we're all trying to build the community, to bring trance to as many folks as possible. If so, cross-promotion of trance stations is a good thing. But is the "community" considered the population who post in this forum, or the population of trance fans regardless of where they listen? The latter does not co-exist well with an advertising revenue business model that depends on clicks/hits.

On the other hand, cross-promotion generally leads to greater exposure, leading to more total listeners, which will draw more revenue into the genre, leading (in theory) to a trickle down revenue boost to everyone involved.

In the other station's defense of banning me, the place I was talking about turns out to be un-licensed, so there's a legal justification for giving me a dozen lashes.

Your words are mine here, my friend, it is good to know there are a lot of people who thinks in a very normal way, cross-promotion does not mean a sin, it is the best way to increase the competition - in a very health conditions - with a lot of ethic and respect, of course...:D

Against all Odds...!

Dan said:
:iagree:

I agree with you in·iq·ui·trance... Hopefully this community here will expand, and I think sooner or later people will see, the quality, smoothless streams, and the people so friendly to chat and commute.

I will do my best to keep it at that, were 100% non profit, hopefully one day we will brake even, cause right now its all from pocket expense. I have plans for Afterhours, good plans... but it will take some time... cant build a castle in one day as they say :)

Anyhow I appreciate everyones input and helping out to spread the word. :)

ps... Thanks Ethic , now I got your name :)

You will met some good people in the near future who´s going to help you to change - in a certain way - your point of view Dan, you only need to keep your intensity, that is the clue for eveything in LIFE ( and you know what I am talking about)

Last edited:

Back