Please tell us what you think?

I've not been here long, but i'm loving the site, great work, one of the best stations around and definately one of the best communities. I've sent a small donation because I can appreciate the costs of running this.

Keep up the good work guys :)

thank you mate for saying those words... means alot to me. Help us spread the word :) its 10 weeks today since afterhours.fm been alive. Thank you for the donation, its always positive help towards the server.

I think this radio is very good, website is average.....heheh .what about tihs website is....ok...i write stupidity...i thinked that the website is about radio and music.........i don't know...

kasiulka thank you :) im glad you like it
:welcome: to the forums

okay... so im a fan, its very possible that you got me hooked. cant wait to hear more!!!

i think the site is super..nice with this new streaminfo and stuff.
I think thissite can get bigger..takes some time to get people to come here
I must show you a cool feature at Essential Trance Radio
the resident djs page..with pics and stuff..maybe that would be a nice addition..
Here´s link to the page i was talking about
http://www.essentialtrance.co.uk/residents.asp
Maybe this could work here?

Last edited:
Yes I agree with you , but right now Im trying to concentrate on HIGH quality, best djs, and non stop new fresh music.

We offer both 192k and 96k, but a website will be made in near future.
I appreciate your comments and ideas and they will be addressed soon. :)

thanks Paulo.. problem im running into now is, having the djs play, time slots are getting filled. But I will accept promos from producers anytime.

hmm you could run into the problem off overbooking, because of the 70+ people that want time slots, as well there are people that deserve them more than others

Yeah I see what your saying Van Deka, But whoever has a slot it will stay like that, Im not here to change slots cause a bigger dj comes along. :)

Yeah I see what your saying Van Deka, But whoever has a slot it will stay like that, Im not here to change slots cause a bigger dj comes along. :)

some would argue that most not so big name DJs are actaully better then what we think are the "pros"

its all about advertising

'some would argue that most not so big name DJs are actaully better then what we think are the "pros"' I agree with the statement from Van Deka.

As they should be because they are normally using the same tracks

and have so much more enthusiasm for the job, IMHO - some tremendous

lesser known Dj's - as this site can bear testimony. Awesome line up of Dj's

and its so well organised even to introductions at the beginning of the set.

Cheers

Man, this thread hasn't gone anywhere since I started into it.

Well, here's one more bit of death-in-the-guise-of-suggestion:

Suggestion #5: Auto-refresh the Now Playing and Last 5 Songs list so that we don't have to manually refesh the page to see the updated list.

This is for those of us who use players that can't/don't read the trackname metadata in the stream.

Can anyone tell me a player that reads the track data.

I'm guessing that Suggestion 5

is now in operation as it seems to do for me, well for the last 2 days(the length

of my membership) but it doesn't show the track\set name in wmp or Total Recorder.

Cheers

This site is the dogs dangly bits - brilliant - brilliant - brilliant.

So very pleased I found it.

Great stuff.

Cheers

yes its all refreshing by itself now :)

also 32k aac + added :)

Can anyone tell me a player that reads the track data?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

still trying to find a player that shows the track\set name - tried a few.

any advice would be appreciated.

cheers

I use winamp newest one, shows me all Show names all the time.

I had the same problem. The stream name would come up but not the track playing in the stream. Used to drive me nuts.

I use winamp all the time too, but I think you need a specific codec installed for winamp to display the track name in the stream. I installed the k-lite codec pack and winamp then decided to show me the track name. Doesn't work with windows media player though, and I haven't tested it out on other media programs other then WMP and winamp.

Here's the link to the k-lite codec packs (no adware or spam crap once you install)

Download the full: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm

Cheers,

I asked a question about Players that show the track they are playing

and I have found one - obviously its the one you all use - I knew there

had to be one..

Back