Post pictures of your equipment ...

Nice and minimalist, luke.

it's quite interesting to note that most of you guys allready have cganged to the digital format.

Im currently using a Program called SAMs3 Broadcaster.

Heres the link to the website for it. (Dont have screenshots yet)

http://www.spacialaudio.com/products/sambroadcaster/

For mixing, I use Traktor 4. It's really cool, powerful and adaptive. You should try it sometimes. And 2 turntables.

Last edited:
Nice and minimalist, luke.

it's quite interesting to note that most of you guys allready have cganged to the digital format.

For mixing, I use Traktor 4. It's really cool, powerful and adaptive. You should try it sometimes. And 2 turntables.

Well I just got back into this stuff from over 25 years ago with 2 stanton TT's and a radio shack mixer.
Now the digital age has given us software that takes any of the skill out, I used VDJ, and another one, can't remember, but figured the CDJ's would be the way to truly master my beatmatching. :rolleyes:
Well, I'm still trying, and I have to say, I SUCK. But won't give up yet, cause i'm having fun.:lollypop:

I've moved house , had a fire and replaced equipment since I posted a pic last of my set up and it's changed.

dsc00532tl8.jpg

dsc00530ke2.jpg

dsc00529uk4.jpg

Nice 4 way speakers :)

lol, tickets to my party available from ticketmaster, 59.95

New digital equipment!:lolz:

virtualdjjz0.jpg

Sweet Laan, I have digital just like it.:p

i use that program as well its called Virtual DJ and i was told its a ripoff by DJ XTC

I'll take a pic once we take a break from gigs and get everything unpacked and plugged in... which is a little daunting! Some nice setups here :)

Ah, here we go... some bemused fun we had after the weekends gig....

Segue_Live_Rig_At_Uber.jpg

...some it it in use...

Segue_Uber_Rocking.jpg

With cases that neat you know how messy the big studio must be :)

Wow!
That's a pioneer DFX-800?

Plus a sampler, 2 midi controllers...

n'stuff.

Cool pic, dude!

Nice layout Segwist. you guys look like you are having fun.

update my equpment

18072007319a.jpg

18072007321a.jpg

18072007323a.jpg

now saved in a great case

Last edited:
Drool.

Very nice package, I bet the chicks really dig the package? :lol:

Back