Post pictures of your equipment ...

I've moved house , had a fire and replaced equipment since I posted a pic last of my set up and it's changed.

dsc00532tl8.jpg

dsc00530ke2.jpg

dsc00529uk4.jpg

Dude, I am sorry about the fire. Are you okay?

is mr pinkus ok too? :p

is mr pinkus ok too? :p

Oh, I wasn't the one with the fire. It was the guy on the last page who posted about the fire.

Mr. Pinkus is doing fine:super:

o right. damn lol, second time in two days i get something confused in the forum...

too much beer lately, or too much glühwein i recon... o_O

IMGP0811.jpg

took this pic today
2x Denon DN-s1000
1x Denon Dn-x500
1x Sony MDR-v700

im using B-52 Matrix 1000 speakers. (2x 10" sattelites 1x 15" Sub)

B-52 is a plane used to drop atomic bombs

DJ...
DSC00394.JPG

Production...
DSC00448.JPG

DJ Setup has changed a little. Still same equipment, just the monitors are laying landscape now (better sound) and its a little less crowded. the PC monitor on left has now been sold.

DJ...
DSC00394.JPG

Production...
DSC00448.JPG

DJ Setup has changed a little. Still same equipment, just the monitors are laying landscape now (better sound) and its a little less crowded. the PC monitor on left has now been sold.

How do you like those Alessis 520s?:music:

A couple of my pics too :)
The equipment list isn't long, 2x Numark TTX, Pioneer DJM-300S, Pioneer CDJ-800, M-Audio Ozonic keyboard and a PC :)

view.pic

view.pic

view.pic

whats with those plastic covers? you expecting rain in your room? :p

whats with those plastic covers? you expecting rain in your room? :p
Unfortunately, these covers don't protect from rain, but when it snows they really help :lol:

To be serious, dust covers are a must-have, there's a lot of dust here :mask::unsure:

DJ...
DSC00394.JPG

Production...
DSC00448.JPG

jeez what a equipment you have there:wow::wow::wow:

mmmmm I just got some pictures of mi gamepc !! hahahahahaha i love videogames can i put it up here??

My Setup

:music::super::grinning:

2 1210 M5G
2 cheeze Numark cd turntables
1 Vestax VCI-100 MIDI mixer w/ Traktor 3 LE
1 Vextax PVC-275 Mixer
along with a custom PC, my sound system is light weight but what you see is just for looks.

Back