Server Upgrade

If you like something you hear you can see whats playing ... we have a schedule on mobile for whole month its all there... we see no point in having next5 last 5 on main page of the site ... were redoing many things... id rather use that space for upcoming special live broadcasts, or special events or contests... sorry but Next on AIR and on air now is enough.
Well it's Your circus and Your monkeys. You're gonna do what You think is right, it's not like I have to agree with that and it's not like You have to take my opinions into consideration. Just wanted to let You know that it was a VITAL part of Your site/radio for me and I'm sure many others.
Speaking of smartphone app, sadly You don't have one for Bada (Samsung's OS that is practically dead now) so I can't take advantage of that. Using TuneIn Radio app to listen to Your station.
Anyway good luck with that update, I'll just have to deal with the changes. Cheers :)

Well it's Your circus and Your monkeys. You're gonna do what You think is right, it's not like I have to agree with that and it's not like You have to take my opinions into consideration. Just wanted to let You know that it was a VITAL part of Your site/radio for me and I'm sure many others.
Speaking of smartphone app, sadly You don't have one for Bada (Samsung's OS that is practically dead now) so I can't take advantage of that. Using TuneIn Radio app to listen to Your station.
Anyway good luck with that update, I'll just have to deal with the changes. Cheers :)

I appreciate your feedback, will tell the new dev that is doing the new banner as much info as possible so everyone is happy. Thanks again.

I appreciate your feedback, will tell the new dev that is doing the new banner as much info as possible so everyone is happy. Thanks again.
In terms of bitching, complaining, moaning and ranting You can always count on me :) :p On a serious note tho, I might not be the most active forum member but I'm always willing to help You guys improve things around here. :*

In terms of bitching, complaining, moaning and ranting You can always count on me :) :p On a serious note tho, I might not be the most active forum member but I'm always willing to help You guys improve things around here. :*

:grinning: thx :)

Hi Dan,

Long time listener but I don't log in much and post. I really liked the Next 5 thing, it allowed me to see if I was interested in an upcoming show in the next few hours. A big problem for me is that there were no time stamps indicating when this show was on (since shows typically vary from 1 or 2 hrs) it was hard to judge what time the show I was looking forward to would be playing. Will there/Is there a schedule for the day (similar to Digitally Imported) which would make my life much easier?!

I'm just throwing in my 2 cents since other people have done the same :p. Currently, I feel the only way that someone knows when a show is on is to be a frequent follower of the radio show. Great work so far nonetheless! <3

Hi Dan,

Long time listener but I don't log in much and post. I really liked the Next 5 thing, it allowed me to see if I was interested in an upcoming show in the next few hours. A big problem for me is that there were no time stamps indicating when this show was on (since shows typically vary from 1 or 2 hrs) it was hard to judge what time the show I was looking forward to would be playing. Will there/Is there a schedule for the day (similar to Digitally Imported) which would make my life much easier?!

I'm just throwing in my 2 cents since other people have done the same :p. Currently, I feel the only way that someone knows when a show is on is to be a frequent follower of the radio show. Great work so far nonetheless! <3

Hey mate, we will have in our new banner on air and next on air... for full list of shows and their times you can click on calendar on top default view is week http://www.ah.fm/forum/calendar.php or you can click on day it will give you more details about the show...

If you have any shows you love you can Request Reminder for this Event and system will email you next time before the show goes on.

cheers and thanks for feedback, noted and forwarded to the dev.

Top now playing should link now to the threads *beta* :)

So, you got rid of next 5/ last 5. Since December 2007 when I first came here it has worked perfectly well for me. It tells me what has been and what is to come or if there is a change of plan or a replay. Now it’s gone. Never coming back? Leaving me currently with what? LiveSets, which tells me the current set and that’s it. At least I know where to find that link. But others, especially newcomers will not be so well informed. People like to have what’s happening or happened right in front of their eyes, not to have to go searching around for it. In my opinion it’s a poor move getting rid of useful information such as next 5/last5. <o:p></o:p>

I agree with you there. :hug: :friends: It doesn't help when you are accidentally late, or if there's circumstances beyond your control.

Some old code does not work with new code and is deprecated with new server, also I think having ON AIR and Next on AIR will be sufficient... no need for NEXT5 or next30 :)

Like i said bare with us for next 1-2 weeks till new banner is done... so next on air and on air now will be visible on all pages of the forum and not only on main page. I still did not move the server to the new one... doing it all very carefully step at a time :p

With the next x missing it would be awsome to have a calendar somewhere..., perhaps this can be implemented?

Doesn't show replays. Didn't show today's live broadcast.

Ill see if maybe we can include this info as a mouse over pop out in the new banner, it will just give you a list of next and last ...

*fingers crossed*

Ill see if maybe we can include this info as a mouse over pop out in the new banner, it will just give you a list of next and last ...

*fingers crossed*

I was going to suggest the same thing but you beat me to it :book:

I hope there's some way to integrate that, even if it's just the next couple of shows. Upcoming shows/previous has always been the first thing I look at and a feature few, if any, other stations have. I think it's important for first-time visitors to the site too, as a way to get oriented with what's going on right away.

I was going to suggest the same thing but you beat me to it :book:

I hope there's some way to integrate that, even if it's just the next couple of shows. Upcoming shows/previous has always been the first thing I look at and a feature few, if any, other stations have. I think it's important for first-time visitors to the site too, as a way to get oriented with what's going on right away.

I agree, I didn't even know there was a Calender button Dan. I always looked at the Next5/Last5 lol. The calender also seems to have gaps, it jumps from

Is this because of some live event or a replay (as someone else has mentioned)? They should show up too!

I agree, I didn't even know there was a Calender button Dan. I always looked at the Next5/Last5 lol. The calender also seems to have gaps, it jumps from

Is this because of some live event or a replay (as someone else has mentioned)? They should show up too!

Those times are correct, all depends on your timezone set in userCP settings... Keith plays on 01:00 - 03:00 CET AM which is also same day Dave Cold 10 hours later

Those times are correct, all depends on your timezone set in userCP settings... Keith plays on 01:00 - 03:00 CET AM which is also same day Dave Cold 10 hours later

Oh ok. That makes sense, I didn't expect a 10 hour event :p It just says radio show! Thanks for clearing that up.

456 Listeners _ HeavensGate @ Engel 07 Hannover, Germany Live Broadcast

No problemo :)

9865398514_c0145480d4_o.png

Lately, when I do browse at pages, I find / encounter a pop-up like this :hmmm: What's it's purpose, Dan ? :cap:

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

danmark_ori,
Dan+

Last edited:

9865398514_c0145480d4_o.png

Lately, when I do browse at pages, I find / encounter a pop-up like this :hmmm: What's it's purpose, Dan ? :cap:

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

danmark_ori,
Dan+

That's not part of AH.FM but i see some other domain.. maybe you have a virus? or someone embedded a link in a post that needs deletion asap.. can you tell me what url forum you went on and got this?

Back