Server Upgrade

That's not part of AH.FM but i see some other domain.. maybe you have a virus? or someone embedded a link in a post that needs deletion asap.. can you tell me what url forum you went on and got this?

:cap: After our PM communication: I guess the issue is clear by now. Smileys posted here, hosted a 'not trusted' server. Yet people like to post pictures and smileys. It's source is not always trustworthy. Which does not explain for the pop-up itself though. Probably innocent smiley's are attached to some malicious script :hmmm:

:cap: After our PM communication: I guess the issue is clear by now. Smileys posted here, hosted a 'not trusted' server. Yet people like to post pictures and smileys. It's source is not always trustworthy. Which does not explain for the pop-up itself though. Probably innocent smiley's are attached to some malicious script :hmmm:

You are correct, I have gone and tried to find those smilies and removed them, hopefully i got them all, thank you for bringing it up mate, need to keep this community safe from such things.

I am troubled vy the disappearance of last5/next5 too... Still cannot find the calendar (other than in the link posted in this topic), and in it I do not see replays. Also, when there were last minute changes (for example if a dj did not upload his set in time), next5 was always showing the true situation. I was a frequent user of last5, without it it takes ages to vote on a show which is just finished and hence no longer "now playing". At work I cannot waste time searching through the forum, if I cannot vote with just a couple of clicks then I would not do it.

EDIT: I finally found the Calendar :)

Last edited:
Ill see if maybe we can include this info as a mouse over pop out in the new banner, it will just give you a list of next and last ...

*fingers crossed*

How do you do a "mouse over" on a tablet? I am afraid that, if I touch the tablet, it would become a click...

Good news all, server move has been done successful, were on a very fast machine now :)

Also good news is .. next5 and last5 will be brought back and implemented into the new banner, so those things can be checked on forums anywhere on top... more info soon

cheers

465 Listeners _ Lange - Intercity 142 on AH.FM 25-09-2013

Good news all, server move has been done successful, were on a very fast machine now :)

Also good news is .. next5 and last5 will be brought back and implemented into the new banner, so those things can be checked on forums anywhere on top... more info soon

cheers

:good2: Happy to read this Dan ! :captain: :dancing:

cheers

great Dan, you're the man :)

and for the faster i am no look my home machine is slow by nature:lol::lol:

but on the iphone 5 browsing is really fast on 4G :)

cheers

:thankyou:

thanks!
the calendar seems not to be very useful. for today I expected
21:00 - 22:00 Binary Finary & DJ Ange - TAPW
22:00 - 23:00 Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO on Air
23:00 - 00:00 Mark Sherry - Outburst Radioshow
but there was Matthew Pear from 21:00 and Mark Sherry from 22:00. wtf?! something changed and is shown nowhere.

thanks!
the calendar seems not to be very useful. for today I expected
21:00 - 22:00 Binary Finary & DJ Ange - TAPW
22:00 - 23:00 Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO on Air
23:00 - 00:00 Mark Sherry - Outburst Radioshow
but there was Matthew Pear from 21:00 and Mark Sherry from 22:00. wtf?! something changed and is shown nowhere.
2 of the 3 shows for those times, they weren't uploaded, which is why Matthew Pear seemed to be in the Binary Finary & DJ Ange slot. The Mark Sherry one in Giuseppe's slot, it's 90 minutes long so I don't get that, considering there's a live broadcast from RONG coming up shortly. That pretty much deserves an explanation, but don't look at me.

i just posting also here let this thread coming back to the homepage as i posted to the 2013events thread :grinning:

So, you got rid of next 5/ last 5. Since December 2007 when I first came here it has worked perfectly well for me. It tells me what has been and what is to come or if there is a change of plan or a replay. Now it’s gone. Never coming back? Leaving me currently with what? LiveSets, which tells me the current set and that’s it. At least I know where to find that link. But others, especially newcomers will not be so well informed. People like to have what’s happening or happened right in front of their eyes, not to have to go searching around for it. In my opinion it’s a poor move getting rid of useful information such as next 5/last5.
Nothing more, nothing less - I agree 100%

o.k., this is not a personal problem :), but the forums aren't displaying properly for me. specifically, when i go into a specific forum i do not see any of the replies. this never happened until the past few days & i wonder if it's related to the upgrade?
...to be able to see any replies, i must first click on "Reply to Thread" orange box at the bottom of the page.
i've made no changes whatsoever to my browser's (IE8) settings. ...this is the "chosen" browser by my work-place, otherwise i'd be using firefox or chrome. ...& i don't believe our work-place network administrators have made any changes either. i've rebooted a couple times as well. "who knows"...

o.k., this is not a personal problem :), but the forums aren't displaying properly for me. specifically, when i go into a specific forum i do not see any of the replies. this never happened until the past few days & i wonder if it's related to the upgrade?
...to be able to see any replies, i must first click on "Reply to Thread" orange box at the bottom of the page.
i've made no changes whatsoever to my browser's (IE8) settings. ...this is the "chosen" browser by my work-place, otherwise i'd be using firefox or chrome. ...& i don't believe our work-place network administrators have made any changes either. i've rebooted a couple times as well. "who knows"...

hmm please try clearing all your cookies ...

thanks Dan, seems to be working fine now.

I'm really missing the last 5 and next 5 system, since I'm at work I can't always check which session is or was playing, it was handy to have the latest and upcoming all in one handy part of the site.

I'm really missing the last 5 and next 5 system, since I'm at work I can't always check which session is or was playing, it was handy to have the latest and upcoming all in one handy part of the site.

it's coming back, bare with us as the new dev will is working on it :)

it's coming back, bare with us as the new dev will is working on it :)

Ah awesome!
Sorry if I missed the post earlier in the thread.

Back