Stupid $#!7 that makes you angry.

- I hate whenever I hit my head on the bedroom's door (coz I haven't seen it :lol:) at 06:15am totally sleepy... hey come on that's not a nice way to wake up :p

- I hate when in every restaurant I go, I throw something down... sometimes my wine, sometimes a fork but def I will do something goofy..\:lol:

- I hate when I m looking for my eye glasses all over the house and after some minutes I realize that I have them on :mask:

- I hate when I m trying to sleep and the neighbor's dog doesn't stop barking coz this stupid neighbor has left the poor dog alone...I m wondering why on earth they adopt pets since they can't take care of them :chair:

- I hate whenever I have my car washed (which is kinda rare:)) the next day it rains :blink:

- I hate aubergines :yucky:

Finally I hate that I m too lazy to change the things I hate :mask::lol:

Here's something I really can't stand... news that isn't really news.

I'm flipping through comcast news and I find "Clay Aiken is gay". Really, is that news to anyone? I mean I can't stand Idol and all that worthless crap. But who really thinks that's news?

What's going to be called news next "Men masturbate?" "Women like shopping?" Who cares!

People walking on the street and NEVER going a side for me. I always have to move :p Well I'm doing it automatically, but still :p :p

People walking on the street and NEVER going a side for me. I always have to move :p Well I'm doing it automatically, but still :p :p
Yeah on my college campus people seem to have no clue how to walk, they just kind of trundle along like they have no idea they're walking in the street. Sometimes I wish it were legal to run them over. You have to have a license to drive, some people need a license to walk.

i hate the fact that everybody says "RANT" and i still don´t know what the hell does it mean?:chair:

intransitive verb 1 : to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner 2 : to scold vehemently transitive verb : to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion
— rant·er noun
— rant·ing·ly \ˈran-tiŋ-lē\ adverb

i hate people who try and control other people's lives without care or remorse

Another thing to add to my list of annoyances: 13yo "bloods and crips" who are blatantly mimicking what they see in music videos and on TV. In our North Island in an area full of "native persons" there was a 200 person brawl after school a couple of days ago, and countless petty thefts and break-ins happening around the 3-4pm time (about the time schools finish).

freaking drivers (most of time women) :mask: who drives 20 miles per hour slower than the speed limit is.... makes me mad:angry:

freaking drivers (most of time women) :mask: who drives 20 miles per hour slower than the speed limit is.... makes me mad:angry:

how about the olds? 65+ They're so annoying in the traffic :spank:

What makes me mad are djs who fill their tracklists with IDs. I know why they do it. But still it doesn't help as so often these tracks are the best. and yet maddeningly you look at the tracklist and see those two dam letters ID:wall:

ID's make me happy! I like exclusive tunes :)

What makes me mad is dj's who play overplayed tunes :p

intransitive verb 1 : to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner 2 : to scold vehemently transitive verb : to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion
— rant·er noun
— rant·ing·ly \ˈran-tiŋ-lē\ adverb

I hate women who don´t know what the hell they want, and life sucks:p:p:p

What's worse is a woman that tells you one thing and means another. Worse yet is when she knows she's doing it. I hate the lack of clear communication between people. If people could just learn to communicate properly and honestly, the world would be so much less complicated and full of crap.

What's worse is a woman that tells you one thing and means another. Worse yet is when she knows she's doing it. I hate the lack of clear communication between people. If people could just learn to communicate properly and honestly, the world would be so much less complicated and full of crap.

This is true mainly of American women. It's used mainly to play games and for manipulation. No one is a mind reader.

Fortunately, foreign women (especially European women) are a lot more straight forward and don't play these types of games.

yep

This is true mainly of American women. It's used mainly to play games and for manipulation. No one is a mind reader.

Fortunately, foreign women (especially European women) are a lot more straight forward and don't play these types of games.

I could not agree more ;) Most women ..and i say that carefully .. most Western women are full of shit in their own mind .... destroy peoples lives, manipulate to no end ... beleive me, i know first hand.

The ex fucked me for everything i owned including taking my son away from my entire family and running off with some phat bastard! Then the phat idiot threatens me .....and he calls the cops on me ... so i endured prison time, loss of $75,000 canadian, my car, my house and list goes on ....

If it werent for my love of trance music .. my strength to acheive the impossible ..... i probably be a victim of death in the end ..... and no damn woman is worth that at all.

JzL

I could not agree more ;) Most women ..and i say that carefully .. most Western women are full of shit in their own mind .... destroy peoples lives, manipulate to no end ... beleive me, i know first hand.

The ex fucked me for everything i owned including taking my son away from my entire family and running off with some phat bastard! Then the phat idiot threatens me .....and he calls the cops on me ... so i endured prison time, loss of $75,000 canadian, my car, my house and list goes on ....

If it werent for my love of trance music .. my strength to acheive the impossible ..... i probably be a victim of death in the end ..... and no damn woman is worth that at all.

JzL
damn man,that sucks:wow::wow::wow:
women are mean:p

btw..trance in some times has been my salvation too:music:
i´m glad trance helped you to let the past behind
long live to trance:wub:...................
.....and pain and suffering to every manipulating and mean girl in the world:chair::chair:

Yeah I know what you mean, there's this whole pseudo-feminist movement that pretends women are better than men in america... they want equality but then they want what they think they deserve for being a woman too. That's not equality. I think women should be treated fairly, but I also don't think I should be treated poorly just because I'm a man.

Women say men are liars, but how often are women really honest? And yes I'd agree that it's generally north american women who are screwed up in the head. Not to say there aren't some screwy ones in europe, I've known a messed up danish girl and an icelandic girl who had no clue what she wanted.

But the point is, people in general need to evolve on the point of communication. Learn to express feeling, I think that's a big part of why I like trance, alot of trance is about love and emotion and the music invokes those emotions.

jddavid86 not to sound too much like a huggy christian or anything, but you can't wish pain and suffering on people if you want them to change. I think that's a big part of what's wrong in the world. People hold grudges and teach their kids to hold grudges and nothing changes. Yes those manipulating mean women suck, but concentrate on forgetting them and moving on. Find ones who have the potential to change and help them improve... It's not an easy task but usually something worth doing isn't easy anyway.

jddavid86 not to sound too much like a huggy christian or anything, but you can't wish pain and suffering on people if you want them to change. I think that's a big part of what's wrong in the world. People hold grudges and teach their kids to hold grudges and nothing changes. Yes those manipulating mean women suck, but concentrate on forgetting them and moving on. Find ones who have the potential to change and help them improve... It's not an easy task but usually something worth doing isn't easy anyway.
i wrote it as a joke:lol:..i know is not ethic to deserve anything like that to anyone:tongue:(although it happens)

yeah,the best thing is to leave them in the past:driver:

Last edited:
Waking up with a pulled neck muscle

Hence the term: "You're a real pain in the neck!"

Last edited:

Back