Stupid $#!7 that makes you angry.

People walking on the street and NEVER going a side for me. I always have to move :p Well I'm doing it automatically, but still :p :p

LOL that's exact the same thing that pisses me off too, and i ask for my self, why me?:p:p:p:p

People walking on the street and NEVER going a side for me. I always have to move :p Well I'm doing it automatically, but still :p :p

LOL that's exact the same thing that pisses me off too, and i ask for my self, why me?:p:p:p:p

you two just need to be taller, people always move aside for me, i never have to move :p :p

walk around with a look on your face of "get out of my way or else..." and you'll never have a problem :lol:

Well if you're big enough, people will generally move... I'm too nice to actually knock people over, but I think if I just walked straight on most people would get out of my way because otherwise I'd just knock them over.

Some of you need to consider the following:

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it never begins.

It's not stupid it's just plain disgusting!!:angry:

Focking LIARS!!
I hate you,get a friggin' life you jealuos bastards!!

me vs. the liar
.v .........v

:box:

i hate it when ppl drive slow on the freeways and/or streets due to them talking on cell phones while driving:angry: :angry:

for God's sake, use the damn thing when at a gas station or something :chair: :chair: :chair:

When I come here I don't always like the music that is on. But I don't want to go away. I come here for the company as well as the music. So I will simply switch the music off and listen to something else while still interacting with others in the threads. Believe me its better than ranting on in the thread about how bad the music is and how it should be just this style or just that style. Nothing makes me feel worse on here than to see somebody carrying on about how awful something is when its clear that most of the others are enjoying it. You have a poll for this. If you think something is pretty bad or not your style then vote that. Its what its there for. But constantly bitching about it in the threads only makes it uncomfortable for the people who are actually enjoying the music. There's also the fact that if your a constant complainer then eventually people will begin to dislike you and avoid you. This place is free and for the freeness we get a hell of a lot. So how the hell can you keep on complaining when its not even costing you a penny? Like I say, you don't have to listen.

AOL it's useless:p,imo of course

Some of you need to get out more. I have just suffered 2 minutes, Wife sort of likes it, of a UK reality TV programme based in the Aussie jungle whereby the 'viewers', the sad wankers they are actually pay to vote some old 'C' lister celeb to eat some crazy shit in order to stay in and do it all over again tomorrow night.
Whichever God you follow, please pray that he/she.they strike down with great vengence on the bum holes who make and follow this waste of airspace. :wall::wall::wall::wall::spank:

Some of you need to get out more. I have just suffered 2 minutes, Wife sort of likes it, of a UK reality TV programme based in the Aussie jungle whereby the 'viewers', the sad wankers they are actually pay to vote some old 'C' lister celeb to eat some crazy shit in order to stay in and do it all over again tomorrow night.
Whichever God you follow, please pray that he/she.they strike down with great vengence on the bum holes who make and follow this waste of airspace. :wall::wall::wall::wall::spank:
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Saying that though I do find it hilarious when they sell their stories to the papers a couple of weeks later with all the "my jungle hell" nonsense, shortly before plugging their next single/book/TV show/visit to rehab :lol:

i hate snitches!!! dont you have anything else better to do than get into other peoples lifes....just cuz ur life is miserable dosnt give you the right to talk sh8t

Back