Stupid $#!7 that makes you angry.

ahhh i hate when they dont put ketchup in your dame order!! i dont like dry fries!!

umm when you get onions in your order and you specifically asked for NO ONIONS!!

when people have shit again you. they act all tuff and manly but when you confront them the yget scared and dont do nothing. happened me yesterday. i hate those bastards

I hate it when some arrogant dj tells you he's in the studio right now with his new partner. Well so am I. My studio is a bloody lap top and its a bit cramped in here I can tell you, but wtf:p:p:p:):dance:

Last edited:
hates the fact that in my city no one appreciates trance around here!! theres alot of posers around here they say they like trance but when it comes to events they wont go and support the musik!! wtf is all that about?!

when they say they hate techno. but on their cellphones they have Benny Bennasi - Satisfaction ringtone or Sandstorm or some other one. bunch of idiots. my sister is one of them victim. she hates and disses EDM, but has Stissfaction as ringtone. wtf:p

:lol::lol: she just wants to be cool....what a poser:lol:

What really makes me angry is when djs give interviews on here. they serve no purpose apart from one dj patting another dj on the back. And why should I want to hear a djs political views on what he or she thinks should be. If I want to hear this I can turn on talk radio or read MixMag magazine. I don't come here for words I come here for music. so please lets just have the music not the mindless interviews that interupt the flow of the music which is what we are all here for.

What really makes me angry is when djs give interviews on here. they serve no purpose apart from one dj patting another dj on the back. And why should I want to hear a djs political views on what he or she thinks should be. If I want to hear this I can turn on talk radio or read MixMag magazine. I don't come here for words I come here for music. so please lets just have the music not the mindless interviews that interupt the flow of the music which is what we are all here for.
I'm not, I'm here for ice cream :icecream:

i hate the fact that tranceland doesn`t exist:wall:we should live there and be the whole time listening traaaaance:mask:

and i also hate when ppl lie even when they get caught:beat::beat:

ahhh my dame sister-in-law....i swear i wanted to slap the bithc today!:lol:

ahhh my dame sister-in-law....i swear i wanted to slap the bithc today!:lol:

I can just picture it. She says something, you turn around, yell, "WTF?" And then you slap her across the face. And she screams, and you run...:mask::lol:

I can just picture it. She says something, you turn around, yell, "WTF?" And then you slap her across the face. And she screams, and you run...:mask::lol:

:lol::lol: nonetheless i have to be in the same car on the way home for 5 hours!!! good lord help me!!:lol:

:lol::lol: nonetheless i have to be in the same car on the way home for 5 hours!!! good lord help me!!:lol:

Close your eyes and sleep to close out the madness:hug:

its not stupid......but i hate when males refer to women as bithcez!:devil::no:

its not stupid......but i hate when males refer to women as bithcez!:devil::no:

Some guy used to tell me he was going out with his *****. Not nice really:no::bad:

Back