Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 7 - Asia

Cary Brothers - Ride Tiesto Remix:choonalert:

6 was easily one of the best, second only to LA perhaps. Very much looking forward to 7, and an asia theme should be interesting.

Just turn east, and you'll find sunrise...

JK :lol:

6 was easily one of the best, second only to LA perhaps. Very much looking forward to 7, and an asia theme should be interesting.

The Asia theme interests me too. It could be a very unique sounding album.

I wonder what he"ll do for In Search of Sunrise 8? Africa perhaps? Maybe some safari sounding trance? Heh.

Can't wait to hear this "Asian" trance sound!

The short preview of his intro to the new compilation is just amazing, i am really getting goosebumps when he says it, not because of him, but because of the amazing music putted together.

I think this album will be his best ISOS till date.

I guess you didn't hear ISOS 1 till 3. :mask: Those were pretty amazing.

Another way for tiesto to make money really,

Not a fan of him at all, but I do like the ISOS compilations, 3 has been my favourite, 6 was decent but at least its not full of commercial garbage :p

Yes, back again with one more episode from legendary series ISOS :D

P.S >> but for me yhe best part was ISOS 4 !

Last edited:
Looking forward to Asia theme ,by far best ISOS according to me is 3 & 4

My Opinion Only...don't chew my head off :p

CD1...Vocal Fest, and a really bad one :yucky:

CD2...Bearable, no vocals except for some whiny 2 minutes at the beginning, can't quite figure out wth is the purpose of it...but its Tiesto, so many will not question his intentions.

Overall...worse than ISOS 6

CD1...Vocal Fest, and a really bad one :yucky:

CD2...Bearable, no vocals except for some whiny 2 minutes at the beginning, can't quite figure out wth is the purpose of it...but its Tiesto, so many will not question his intentions.

Overall...worse than ISOS 6

I just gave 7 a preview and its waaaaaaaaay better than 6...

In Search Of Sunrise 7:
choons:
Banyan Tree - Feel The Sun Rise
Kamui - Get Lifted
Cressida - 6AM (Kyau & Albert Remix)
Clouded Leopard - Hua-Hin
Steve Forte Rio featuring JES - Blossom (Lounge Mix)
Carl B. - Just A Thought
Kimito Lopez - Melkweg
JPL - Whenever I May Find Her (Joni Remix)
Estiva vs. Marninx - Casa Grande
Existone - Wounded Soul
André Visior & Kay Stone – Something For Your Mind (Guiseppe Ottaviani Remix)
Hensha - The Curtain

rest of tracks were garbage..

In Search Of Sunrise 6:
choons:
Global Experience - Madras

rest of tracks were garbage..

I'm waitiiiiing yeah... I adore ISOS series, all of them till the last one so for me there's no doubt that 7 will be stunning! I've already got mad about 6 A.M.(Kyau & Albert Mix) and Ride(Tiesto Mix) so imagine my feeling when I hear the whole...:super:

I really like ISOS 7...the promo is Fab...but I can not wait to get the full release!! Some of his choices of remixes are odd, imho, but i suppose that is Tiesto for you. LOL....

I agree he has let us down in the past, but I dont think so with this one. Im a huge vocal trance lover- if you couldnt guess ;)

I think he mixed it all well.... Im stuck on
09. Cary Brothers - Ride (Tiësto Remix)

10. Airbase featuring Floria Ambra - Denial

mised together FABULOUSLY :grinning:

Back